would you accept your country's draft

Poll

draft?

yes. lets go kill the red team
12 (34.3%)
no. i flee
23 (65.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: would you accept your country's draft  (Read 2752 times)

I really don't want to die for the jews, but I wouldn't have a choice so whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
if anything, should you survive its practically free training for the boog

i dont feel like having a front row seat at the end of the world so no

I really don't want to die for the jews, but I wouldn't have a choice so whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
youre gonna be slaving for zog no matter what you do lol. wageslaving or military. only way to escape that is live off grid

No because I'm at the boomer age of 15

No. Don't think I'm eligible anyway because I have flat feet/minor back problems where my upper back gets sore after standing/walking for a few hours

flat feet + 60 degrees scoliosis + forgeted up knee probably makes me ineligible for military
but that doesnt matter bc transmissions arent allowed in US military anyway :cookieMonster:

if you get drafted, when it's time for rifle qual, just shoot your fellow recruits, then shoot the drill instructors. save everyone some trouble.

if you get drafted, when it's time for rifle qual, just shoot your fellow recruits, then shoot the drill instructors. save everyone some trouble.
shoot the drill sgts first because 1/3 of the recruits are gonna be on the firing line aiming downrange and won't know that your gunshots are not just from people shooting targets

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
Yes I would accept my draft.

only if the roblox servers were at risk of shutting down

shoot the drill sgts first because 1/3 of the recruits are gonna be on the firing line aiming downrange and won't know that your gunshots are not just from people shooting targets
maybe if it's the army lol, i'd be more concerned about a marine recruit trying to be brave

maybe if it's the army lol, i'd be more concerned about a marine recruit trying to be brave
well you should be concerned about the instructors who have been in combat and are being safeties for the range so their eyes are everywhere. army or marines, its the same stuff, people are still gonna be on a firing line with ear protection focused on their targets. instructors are there for safety and they're gonna be the first ones to take you down

Do I look like risking my life for so called freedom and protection when in reality politics are a bunch of liars swinging their johnsons for geo-political advantage and power. Cmon the globalists dont care about us or the soldiers
Globohomo vibes anyways