Author Topic: The only way to revive Blockland, period  (Read 10905 times)

No offense, ever since CSGO became FTP its cancer, look at the community now, cyka blyat simulator 9000
are you handicapped?
CSGO is FtP now too, look at the cancer
brother it was always cancer thats why it fun
Not trying to be a smartass

So far I made around 4-5 people join the game, 2 youtubers and they made a couple of people. Thats pretty good, if more people did that we would have a few dozen or hundred new players, enough to revive the game
People think I want this game popular, no, I just want that server list to have more than 2-3 people in servers

good job you fix problem yourself :)))))) 

« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 02:42:29 PM by Boomsticks Alt »

are you handicapped?brother it was always cancer thats why it fun
good job you fix problem yourself :))))))
Nice language mister, says a lot about you

Nice language mister, says a lot about you

I don't treat dumbasses with respect

I don't treat dumbasses with respect
Toxic people like you destroyed the game, also reported for toxicity
:)

Im gonna stick by my mantra, made 2 youtubers play and they made other people play, so thats at least 4 new players, thats good with me
There's been numerous and popular videos on Blockland[1][2][3], but again, you may get about 4 new players, but what good are they when they just quit after faffing about for a couple of hours, and never touching the game again?

However many people these videos rake in just dwindle back down to nothing again because there's nothing to this game that would keep them wanting to come back to it and tell their friends about it

It's a 10+ year old game on an outdated game engine with roughly implimented shadows and shaders and poor Steam integration, but Badspot just doesn't feel like working on it anymore, and no one can, or will, buy the game off of him to take over development, i doubt there's any hope for saving this game at this point

There's been numerous and popular videos on Blockland[1][2][3], but again, you may get about 4 new players, but what good are they when they just quit after faffing about for a couple of hours, and never touching the game again?

However many people these videos rake in just dwindle back down to nothing again because there's nothing to this game that would keep them wanting to come back to it and tell their friends about it

It's a 10+ year old game on an outdated game engine with roughly implimented shadows and shaders and poor Steam integration, but Badspot just doesn't feel like working on it anymore, and no one can, or will, buy the game off of him to take over development, i doubt there's any hope for saving this game at this point

Relax, I gave up after that toxic guy started attacking me. You guys killed the game with your ignorance (not you) so deal with it. Im still gonna play it anyways. Brickadia will fix this, hopefully. Bought the game twice on steam, got 2 accounts, or so i remember

are you proud of yourself

Relax, I gave up after that toxic guy started attacking me. You guys killed the game with your ignorance (not you) so deal with it. Im still gonna play it anyways. Brickadia will fix this, hopefully. Bought the game twice on steam, got 2 accounts, or so i remember

I play it from time to time and I think we should just enjoy it for the time being you can try to invite new people but they won't stay most likely

are you proud of yourself

I play it from time to time and I think we should just enjoy it for the time being you can try to invite new people but they won't stay most likely
Proud as I can be reporting toxic people who dont know how to argue, so they call you names

Proud as I can be reporting toxic people who dont know how to argue, so they call you names
there's nothing to argue that hasn't been stated more then once to you

there's nothing to argue that hasn't been stated more then once to you
Go away

nobodys being ignorant - you're just rehashing a discussion that went nowhere years ago and still will go nowhere now so a number of people just stuffpost in such a topic. treating the situation more seriously than the rest of us doesnt make you more respectable or anything.

nobodys being ignorant - you're just rehashing a discussion that went nowhere years ago and still will go nowhere now so a number of people just stuffpost in such a topic. treating the situation more seriously than the rest of us doesnt make you more respectable or anything.
I didint ask for respek, just doing my best to bring more people

I didint ask for respek, just doing my best to bring more people
You're effectively screaming into the void, your efforts are futile