Author Topic: The Movo Colorset (Version 2.1 Update!)  (Read 3435 times)

Version: 2.1
Download Link for 2.1: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9g0qbonv6p0yngs/Colorset_TheMovoSet.zip/file

Here's what the Color Set Now Looks Like!

Steam Screen Shot Link of 2.1: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1958821928

View On BlocklandGlass: https://blocklandglass.com/addons/addon.php?id=1203

Version 2.1 Update:
- Removed the Special Colors and Softy Transparents due to Spray Paint Space Problems.
- Decreased the GreyShades and the TanstoBrowns down to 9 color palets
- Removed Some of the Yellowish-Tan Colors and Replaced it with the Normal Tan Colors

Version 2.0 Update:
- Turned the Bright Colors into Regular Colors.
- Added Softies and Softy Transparents.
- Added Diversity in the TanShade.
- Renamed TanShade as "TanstoBrowns".
- Made the Darks Darker.
- Expanded the GreyShades to 10 plalets
- Expanded the TanstoBrowns to 12 plalets
- Expanded the Regulars, Darks, Brights, Transparents, Softy Transparents, and Super Transparents to 9 palets

Version 1.5 Update:
- Fixed the Name from Movo Color Set to "The Movo Colorset".
- Redid the one Special Color.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 08:04:25 PM by MINORBRANDON21 »

Yes the Name does sound Stupid! I hope you enjoy the Colorset. If you don't, that's okay you don't have to like it.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 11:41:53 PM by MINORBRANDON21 »

i like nice and bright and not dark

is this just all purpose colorset but slightly different

for the love of....

Okay dude listen, there are plenty of image hosting sites out there where you don't need an account - the downfall however is that most of these sites delete your images after a certain amount of time unless you do have an account. I've been using SERVIMG since like 2009 or earlier and it's never let me down.

Now if you want a website that you can use without making an account (not recommended if you intend to keep your images for a long time) I suggest POSTIMG you can choose an amount of time to host the image - even 'no expiration' but I wouldn't consider it trustworthy.

If you want to show images in your post it requires using BB Code on the image address, which is putting the url between img tags
Code: [Select]
[img]myimagesite.com/myimage.format[/img]
I've went ahead and cropped and uploaded your previous image if you'd like to use it

for the love of....

Okay dude listen, there are plenty of image hosting sites out there where you don't need an account - the downfall however is that most of these sites delete your images after a certain amount of time unless you do have an account. I've been using SERVIMG since like 2009 or earlier and it's never let me down.

Now if you want a website that you can use without making an account (not recommended if you intend to keep your images for a long time) I suggest POSTIMG you can choose an amount of time to host the image - even 'no expiration' but I wouldn't consider it trustworthy.

If you want to show images in your post it requires using BB Code on the image address, which is putting the url between img tags
Code: [Select]
[img]myimagesite.com/myimage.format[/img]
I've went ahead and cropped and uploaded your previous image if you'd like to use it

Hey, Thanks Man! Here, have a cookie!  :cookie:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 11:00:00 PM by MINORBRANDON21 »

is this just all purpose colorset but slightly different

Yes that is True, I'll Give you that.

but.. imgur doesn't need an account
https://imgur.com/upload

It Actually Does My Friend!
I Tried Uploading, but failed. It did require you and me to have an account on Imgur.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 11:06:00 PM by MINORBRANDON21 »

no problem, glad I could help :)

good job on your first colorset! the brown shades could use a bit more diversity (some red browns would be nice) also, the 3rd column of colors could be completely removed since it's almost exactly the same as the 1st column just brighter, which can be achieved using the glow fx. column 2 could be just a little bit darker, and you could put that easter egg green on the very right into it's own column of 'soft/pastel color' or whatever so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb - and you'll be able to have more custom colors!

no problem, glad I could help :)

good job on your first colorset! the brown shades could use a bit more diversity (some red browns would be nice) also, the 3rd column of colors could be completely removed since it's almost exactly the same as the 1st column just brighter, which can be achieved using the glow fx. column 2 could be just a little bit darker, and you could put that easter egg green on the very right into it's own column of 'soft/pastel color' or whatever so it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb - and you'll be able to have more custom colors!

Alrighty then! Time to work on V2!

Alright the Update is done!

version 2 is much better, you could probably get by with removing some of the yellowish/tan colors in the browns column

version 2 is much better, you could probably get by with removing some of the yellowish/tan colors in the browns column

It's Done! The Yellowish-Tan colors are replaced with normal tans!

The colorset looks good and organized now, GREAT JOB!   :cookie: