Author Topic: Return To blockland  (Read 3409 times)

Now, Before you flame this because its in the wrong section (which it is, and isnt at the same time) I would like to tell you. this is the suggestions & REQUESTS and this is a request. Does anybody know how to get the original Return to Blockland? I have
 Retail, But I would like to get RTB Back, I used to play that one alot, But after I formatted my hard-drive, I lost it, ANd never got my thing back because I got Retail. Can anybody tell me, if there is a way for me to get RTB aswell as Retail without waiting for RTB V002?

Many thanks.

BB

I think it was here. (I could tell you for sure if the site was up)

http://www.blocklandcentral.com/downloads.php

I dont think the blockland site wants us having RTB anymore. cus the staff made the option to get RTB with Retail. but yeah..... i forgot who it is but there entrance word has the site on it that u can get RTB at. but, THE HECK WITH IT :) RTB ROXORS :iceCream:

That's not ice cream. :cookieMonster:

I just use RTB to read the code.

I dont think the blockland site wants us having RTB anymore. cus the staff made the option to get RTB with Retail. but yeah..... i forgot who it is but there entrance word has the site on it that u can get RTB at. but, THE HECK WITH IT :) RTB ROXORS :iceCream:

I agree. And Return To Blockland is a lot of fun, Just havnt really had a chance to play it due to the fact that Badspot has removed the download link on Returntoblockland.com.

Actually the RTB team removed that download, since Badspot has nothing to do with that site. 

Actually the RTB team removed that download, since Badspot has nothing to do with that site. 

QFT