drama on topic derailment

Author Topic: drama on topic derailment  (Read 1334 times)

In my intellectual thread on the state of today's society, the tyrant "King Tony" decided to stop by and pay a visit in a desperate bid to derail the thread.

no loving nonsensical gibberish
yea i got da spores on da lung bro
It is absolutely appalling to see such disrespectful behavior and absolute lack of self respect be allowed to run amok on this dignified forum. I say we band together and put an end to this horrible person, before god forbid he decides to derail another thread. Please sign this petition so we can get through this.

reply with something funny to vote

you know I was in the right and you make this thread anyways to show I'm right.

tony ur erotic medieval roleplay fantasy rp sucks

More proof that Tony is derailing topics. This monster needs to be stopped.

i recently replayed Lego Island, and honestly? not that good. so that's a point against tony right there

i recently replayed Lego Island, and honestly? not that good. so that's a point against tony right there
you fat forget, lego island? NOT GOOD? whats gone through your mind? are you loving mad? you stufflipped starfish, lego island is GREAT. you have the gall to disrespect lego island? youre pretty much vandalising an ancient leonardo the vinci piece. youll regret that loving forum post, you forgeter. im gonna go to your house and crush your genitals with a lego piece. you dont loving get it. you starfish, you would think im joking, but im not. im a hacker. i already have your address. and if you dont retract that statement, well... you can connect the dots. think twice before you speak about lego city next time, ill always be watching with a sniper in hand... watch out, buddy.

all i see is dumbass monkeys throwing their stuff around

all i see is dumbass monkeys throwing their stuff around
cool... whats your opinion on lego island