[news] fat pig leaves kidss in the car for 9 hours while she eats at buffet

Author Topic: [news] fat pig leaves kidss in the car for 9 hours while she eats at buffet  (Read 1379 times)

According to the Richmond Police Department, 34-year-old Raquel Hernandez decided to leave her kids in the car while treating herself to an all-you-can-eat meal at the Golden Corral Buffet & Grill.

The 400-lbs woman arrived around 11 AM and was still eating when the police arrived on the site at 8:20 PM.

29-year-old Sarah Ferguson, the waitress who warned the police, says she noticed the kids in the car when she arrived for her shift and saw them again when she finished her work.

don't talk about your mother like that

dude golden corral really is that good though

takes a pig to bust another hahaha

ah, jokes

Anyone over 250 should be executed

Anyone over 250 should be executed
line yourself up against the wall fatso

my mom used to do that with my brother and sister to go on her habitual shopping sprees. every sunday after chinese school in the virginia summer heat we would us three would toast in the back of the mall parking lot with no ventilation. we were scared to open those doors and set off the car alarm. thinking back all those idle hours damn I wish I set off the alarm

my mom used to do that with my brother and sister to go on her habitual shopping sprees. every sunday after chinese school in the virginia summer heat we would us three would toast in the back of the mall parking lot with no ventilation. we were scared to open those doors and set off the car alarm. thinking back all those idle hours damn I wish I set off the alarm
wtf dog it boils in cars here

she would leave us stagnant coffee if we got thirsty

line yourself up against the wall fatso

I am literally a stick figure