Blockland Forums > Modification Help

help with slot machine variable change

<< < (2/3) > >>

phflack:
looks useful
now when the slot machine adds or subtracts things, you can probably swap it to using that function

yeahbuddy1OO:
So i discovered that the money from the gta system is partially score, so it changes the score no problem because thats what it effects at default. It does not change the money in the HUD. is there some line of code that I can put at the bottom of the server.cs script in the slot machine brick folder that will also change the HUD?

I really hope this makes sense, thank you.

Goth77:

--- Quote from: yeahbuddy1OO on February 04, 2020, 09:16:00 PM ---So i discovered that the money from the gta system is partially score, so it changes the score no problem because thats what it effects at default. It does not change the money in the HUD. is there some line of code that I can put at the bottom of the server.cs script in the slot machine brick folder that will also change the HUD?

--- End quote ---
in /src/display.cs edit line 28.

change

--- Code: ---%str = %str @ "<sbreak>" @ %color @ "$" @ %user.get("money");

--- End code ---
to

--- Code: ---%str = %str @ "<sbreak>" @ %color @ "$" @ %this.score;

--- End code ---
should display proper score as shown in the f2 menu

yeahbuddy1OO:

--- Quote from: Goth77 on February 05, 2020, 02:33:26 AM ---in /src/display.cs edit line 28.

change

--- Code: ---%str = %str @ "<sbreak>" @ %color @ "$" @ %user.get("money");

--- End code ---
to

--- Code: ---%str = %str @ "<sbreak>" @ %color @ "$" @ %this.score;

--- End code ---

should display proper score as shown in the f2 menu

--- End quote ---

thanks man

Swollow:
theres a variable for using a variable from the client's object in the slot machine but this stupid gta gamemode is so ridiculously complicated that you have to use some whack database to access a players money so youll have to rewrite a function

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version