Author Topic: TRUE SONS OF BLOCKLAND, I CALL UPON THEE  (Read 1159 times)

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
LO, THERE DO I SEE THE LINE OF MY
PEOPLE BACK TO THE BEGINNING
LO, THEY DO CALL TO ME
THEY BID ME TAKE MY PLACE
AMONG THEM IN THE HALLS OF VALHALLA

WHERE THINE SIMPS HAVE BEEN VANQUISHED

WHERE THE BRAVE SHALL LIVE FOREVER

NOR SHALL WE MOURN BUT REJOICE
FOR THOSE THAT HAVE DIED THE GLORIOUS DEATH

where's the simp list. i need this information... yuri.

Don't you know? What drew you here? Surely your dreams showed you the way. The Hall of Valor, where heroes wait to follow Datiel ┴bjǫrn into the final battle. I saw it fair when first I trod this long sought path. The pain and fear vanished, dreamlike, and a vision beckoned to-- Datiel's hall, shimmering across the clouded vale. But quenched was hope by the shrouding mist; darkened is my mind. I've lost the way and wander blindly. Hurry! Before Badspot your soul devours bring word to Datiel's hall of our hard fate!

Brothers... consider the man to your left. Consider the man to your right. Does he partake in online female attention? Or does he seek the glorious death? HEAR THE WAR DRUMS BROTHER! MARCH ONWARD TO VALHALLA!

where's the simp list. i need this information... yuri.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR!!! monday!!!

Art thou Man? Or art thou Simp. Answer thy question knave, for the inquiry may set your motives right.

Sorry brothers... Odin zapped my mead hall after that last post for saying the n word...

Let it be known to all whom browse the forum in pursuit of a morsel of online female attention, an eternity of suffering awaits you in the beyond. Your wretched damned souls will writhe in torment for countless lapses of perpetuity if you continue down this path, know that I wait for you, I will see to it personally, I am the perturbator of simps, the crucifier of orbiters. There is hope. Turn back immidiately and you will be spared, or endure and find oneself doomed to a fate ordained.

The choice is yours. Pick up the axe... turn them on the vincesauce fans. Listen to the drums... and take the noble path.
SEE YOU IN VALHALLA BROTHERS!!!

Art thou Man? Or art thou Simp. Answer thy question knave, for the inquiry may set your motives right.

We may have escaped Rose the Floran, but once again, we find ourselves face to face with another twisted incarnation of the Female war machine. Will we never be free of this nightmare?

Let it be known to all whom browse the forum in pursuit of a morsel of online female attention, an eternity of suffering awaits you in the beyond. Your wretched damned souls will writhe in torment for countless lapses of perpetuity if you continue down this path, know that I wait for you, I will see to it personally, I am the perturbator of simps, the crucifier of orbiters. There is hope. Turn back immidiately and you will be spared, or endure and find oneself doomed to a fate ordained.

The choice is yours. Pick up the axe... turn them on the vincesauce fans. Listen to the drums... and take the noble path.
SEE YOU IN VALHALLA BROTHERS!!!

We may have escaped Rose the Floran, but once again, we find ourselves face to face with another twisted incarnation of the Female war machine. Will we never be free of this nightmare?

Your deeds are famous, so stay resolute my lord, defend your life with the whole of your strength. I shall stand by you!

O, what miracle is this? This giant foot.
It stands ten thousand feet high
But doesn't reach the ground. Still it stands.
Its roots must hold the sky.

Worship Odin.
Be honorable.
Die on the battlefield.
Have a good funeral.

But most importantly...
Never use patreon or purchase snapchat premium.

The Chad Republi will rise again and kill vikings

Ye' who have spent more than $30 on an
e-girl... know there is hope for your soul.
The road is long and brutal...
but there is hope for True Warriors.
Return to the path.