Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832126 times)

I want something that looks "good", is easy and cheap to maintain and will run me a couple of years if I can fix basic stuff myself.

I really like the look of those boxy cars like bentley's or a rolls royce (although ill never be able to afford that) but brands like that are probably expensive af to maintain.

I don't really care about performance since im only going to be driving in cities
honda / volvo / toyota

I want something that looks "good", is easy and cheap to maintain and will run me a couple of years if I can fix basic stuff myself.

I really like the look of those boxy cars like bentley's or a rolls royce (although ill never be able to afford that) but brands like that are probably expensive af to maintain.

I don't really care about performance since im only going to be driving in cities
uaz 469
zil 130

finally got around to getting my FC running. she's almost road ready. just a small checklist of finishing touches left
if anyone's interested my IG is @sonicledge
i bought a jdm AE86

then it broke
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KoFSQeOAYz4
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 12:52:58 AM by Ragequit »

integra or prelude

the initial d car was a financial mistake

because my family only owns that car and we don't have room for another car
because we are not a rich family
literally not rich

are you dumb enough to think I can just splash "£300-£700" on another car? do you realise I need an adult to drive with while learning and that they too have to be insured, and assuming it's my parents, while also being insured on the mondeo they own? forget off

is this guy still a cunt or not?

i can finally participate in this thread. my very own 2001 crown vic.