Blockland Forums > General Discussion

Is this the end?

(1/7) > >>

Tea:
I've slowly been noticing over they past few months, that the bl forums aren't as active as they used to be. It almost feels like no one even likes posting or replying to anyone anymore. Even the some people make the effort to post, no one bothers replying, and i'm guilty of that too... Also Brickadia! That game is dead as dirt. I thought it was going to be wayyyyy more popular. But I do get that it's not even supposed to really but public yet. The only thing I can say that's really still thriving, are the bl servers. I feel like on weekends we get a 100 players solid for hours, and that's great!
But by the looks of it. It's all coming to an end, and I don't want that! I want the community to stay thriving for way longer that 2020! As long as people keep the game fresh and new, I think we should be alright. So don't give up. 

Biqus:
The fourms will die but if people keep playing blockland then they will not be shut down

The Resonte!:
the end is never the end is never the end is never the end. remember that.

Brikichu:

--- Quote from: Tea on February 14, 2020, 03:42:44 PM ---I've slowly been noticing over they past few months, that the bl forums aren't as active as they used to be. It almost feels like no one even likes posting or replying to anyone anymore. Even the some people make the effort to post, no one bothers replying, and i'm guilty of that too... Also Brickadia! That game is dead as dirt. I thought it was going to be wayyyyy more popular. But I do get that it's not even supposed to really but public yet. The only thing I can say that's really still thriving, are the bl servers. I feel like on weekends we get a 100 players solid for hours, and that's great!
But by the looks of it. It's all coming to an end, and I don't want that! I want the community to stay thriving for way longer that 2020! As long as people keep the game fresh and new, I think we should be alright. So don't give up. 

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Biqus on February 14, 2020, 03:54:03 PM ---The fourms will die but if people keep playing blockland then they will not be shut down

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: The Resonte! on February 14, 2020, 04:04:16 PM ---the end is never the end is never the end is never the end. remember that.

--- End quote ---
agreed

King Tøny:
make the forums not require a key and they would be more active.

Make blockland F2P and it will be more active.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version