Any old users you miss?

Author Topic: Any old users you miss?  (Read 6529 times)

lowkey I miss flatflyer, shygriff, kidalex, facebot, and everyone other person who frequented the drawings megathread. I regret being such a spaz back then on the skype, but what was done is done.

T0XIC, Pablo, TurnipBlog, Flubbman, Thorfin, WALK2222, Doughboy, Camel, Cody Max, Squideey, Vegetarian Zombie, rambo1220, xxxxkill, Tremrist, Axolotl
bruh

man what ever happened to dUMBELLS, i remember playing with him on a few occasions back in the pre-retail RTB days
i think he got his key revoked for pulling some shady stuff. can't remember what tho.

also *Magick* Mage and Cucumberdude. I keep a few blockland friends on my steam, had to purge a long while ago because I just didn't have the same connection or didn't ever talk with them much afterwards.

Didn't he have that flying saucer Ava?
uhh the metal slug alien???

I still have vegetarian zombie on steam and he hasnt been online since his parents found out he was a brony ei like 5 years ago

I still have vegetarian zombie on steam and he hasnt been online since his parents found out he was a brony ei like 5 years ago
man's been grounded from him computer for the past half decade

free my brother vegetarian zombie

here here, get your pitchforks, get your torches! .99 a piece!

Imagine being grounded for liking something

skelolego :(
damn, crazy having been around so long and recognizing all these names
pecon is still around!! i think
lowkey I miss flatflyer, shygriff, kidalex, facebot, and everyone other person who frequented the drawings megathread. I regret being such a spaz back then on the skype, but what was done is done.

Wait shygriff is gone?
bruh
Wait shygriff is gone?
sir dooble
Didn't he have that flying saucer Ava?
i think he got his key revoked for pulling some shady stuff. can't remember what tho.

also *Magick* Mage and Cucumberdude. I keep a few blockland friends on my steam, had to purge a long while ago because I just didn't have the same connection or didn't ever talk with them much afterwards.
uhh the metal slug alien???

man's been grounded from him computer for the past half decade

here here, get your pitchforks, get your torches! .99 a piece!
Imagine being grounded for liking something

agreed

Keeping it G ain't nuttin, you ain't gotta like it cause thorfin gone love it