Blockland Forums > General Discussion

Black Ops Zombies Map Building Contest (PAYPAL $$ prizes!)

<< < (2/3) > >>

MonkeyFunkyMonkey:

--- Quote from: Ümbalite on February 27, 2020, 01:30:00 PM ---what brick addons would you recommend?

--- End quote ---
Sorry, meant to send this early but had to leave.
The previous 2 entries when Jes00 hosted his contest used these brick packs so I think they should be a decent list for the builds.

--- Code: ---Brick_1RandomPack
Brick_Doors_Demian_Thematic
Brick_ExtraGrills
Brick_Round_Corners
Brick_TilePlates
Brick_VerticalPlatePack
Brick_Window
Brick_Zones
Light_Ambient
--- End code ---

--- Quote ---Brick_18Degree
Brick_Corner
Brick_DemiansBB
Brick_DemiansBB2
Brick_DemiansBB3
Brick_ExtraRamps
Brick_GrillPlate
Brick_HorizPoles
Brick_InvertedCorners
Brick_ModTer_BasicPack
Brick_ModTer_InvertedPack
Brick_MoreRounds
Brick_Plant
Brick_Pole
Brick_VerticalPlatePack
Light_Ambient

--- End quote ---
The link to Jes00's previous contest thread is Here if you want to look at those submissions aswell.

MonkeyFunkyMonkey:
Bump! Also I had some of the wonder weapon models commissioned aswell. Hologlaxer has begun scripting some and is currently testing his version of zombies. The weapons he has added are pretty neat in BL. I am also looking to commission more models so message me if you are interested in that. Here is a short preview of Hologlaxer's Gamemode on Kobewarrior(9806)'s map submission for Jes00's previous contest credit to them :).

Biqus:
bump

DurkaDude:
This looks really cool. Looking forward to playing it

MonkeyFunkyMonkey:

--- Quote from: DurkaDude on March 08, 2020, 09:47:06 PM ---This looks really cool. Looking forward to playing it

--- End quote ---
All credit goes to Hologlaxer he is the one behind the mod above. Jes00’s mod is nearing completion as well. But the game mode is really fun! It’s sad that it took so long for such a simple gamemode idea too actually be made. Building full-fledged custom zombies maps out of bricks sounds awesome. If a gamemode had released years earlier I’m sure tons of talented builders would have made awesome new zombies maps in blockland. Hopefully there are still some talented builders around too make more after the gamemode is released.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version