am I even good at building?

Author Topic: am I even good at building?  (Read 1146 times)

I dont think I'm that good at building, are my builds even decent?

Clearly not advanced.

I see stuff that people to do make their builds look so fancy and I don't do any of that

you have your own style

from what i've seen on your server you are pretty good

Yes, you are good at building. You're comparing yourself to people that are probably AMAZING builders. You are able to capture the 90s LEGO set aesthetic as well as incorporating your own style.

You aren't The Brighter Dark, that's for sure

def better than me lamof

I was watching lego masters and I don't think I can build anything those people could

if you think you need to improve, then improve. take ideas you like from other builds and practice them. there's no harm in doing it.

any build that uses the small cubes for detailing is trash. return to traditional style.

I usually build w mostly default bricks (besides like windows and different sized default bricks) I can't use small plate whatever for stuff.

It's kinda a backhanded compliment too when someone sees my builds and they're like "oh wow! it looks so blocky!" MF just bc everything isn't a print brick??

I usually build w mostly default bricks (besides like windows and different sized default bricks) I can't use small plate whatever for stuff.

It's kinda a backhanded compliment too when someone sees my builds and they're like "oh wow! it looks so blocky!" MF just bc everything isn't a print brick??

I usually only use default bricks too unless they're props

default style building is superior in every way.

default style building is superior in every way.
Default gang

seriously though. your build style is great. i absolutely cant stand the overuse of the half plates. completely destroys the lego atmosphere that made me want to play blockland in the first place.

seriously though. your build style is great. i absolutely cant stand the overuse of the half plates. completely destroys the lego atmosphere that made me want to play blockland in the first place.
doesnt mean the build is bad.