Author Topic: Supernova Yunhak has been diagnosed with Coronavirus  (Read 775 times)

What are your thoughts on coronavirus?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 11:46:13 PM by Crook »

« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 11:45:12 PM by ahoy »

This coronavirus vaccine better be coming soon...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 11:46:41 PM by Crook »

« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 11:45:17 PM by ahoy »

« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 11:45:21 PM by ahoy »

This coronavirus vaccine better be coming soon...
the coronavirus is so forgeted up...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 11:47:11 PM by BandGang Kidalex »

I can't read Korean, Can you translate?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 11:45:37 PM by RADICAL_PROBLEM_USERINCEL »

I can't read Korean, Can you translate?
Allow me,
"Yunhak from group Supernova has tested positive for Coronavirus. An official from his company stated, "It is mild and he's currently being treated."
An official from Supernova Yunhak told TV Report "Following a Japan schedule on the 24th he came back home and he was confirmed to test positive on April 1st. The result was minor, and he was admitted to a hospital where he is being treated. We believe he will be able to recover quickly as he's only experiencing mild symptoms."

"All planned promotions have come to a halt and he is planned to focus on treatment and recovery."
Earlier Yunhak came back to Korea from Japan on the 24th, when he discovered the first symptoms three days later on the 27th. He got tested on March 31st, and after only a day he tested positive and transferred to the hospital.

This is the first Korean celebrity case to be confirmed. Earlier producer staff of "Bob Bless You 2" and Chungha's photoshoot filming staff in Italy etc., tested positive but those around them were tested and received negative results. Yunhak is the first celebrity of those currently promoting in Korea to be confirmed.

Yunhak debuted as a celebrity in 2007, and his group Supernova has been actively promoting in Japan rather than Korea. Recently he has been participating as an approved producer in Japanese-Korean audition program "G-EGG" that is being broadcasted simultaneously on Mnet and AbemaTV.

Until he came back from Japan, he has been actively on SNS promoting the broadcasts that he featured in."

Cool
Allow me,
"Yunhak from group Supernova has tested positive for Coronavirus. An official from his company stated, "It is mild and he's currently being treated."
An official from Supernova Yunhak told TV Report "Following a Japan schedule on the 24th he came back home and he was confirmed to test positive on April 1st. The