Author Topic: Joshtbo Reckoning 2: Beta Uprising [2020]  (Read 5298 times)

all of you brothers that lost to joshtbo.. hotpocket.. ayebee...  none of you brothers are ever going to get laid

Damp is reporting my thread... make sure to get my epic add-on pack before my account is deleted for no reason

this is all humiliating even to read. please consider making real life connections. log off all of yous. I never thought people took blockland this seriously

I AM NOW ANNOUNCING DATIEL ADVENTURE. IT WILL BE 7 DOLLARS ON STEAM.

this is all humiliating even to read. please consider making real life connections. log off all of yous. I never thought people took blockland this seriously
Based fence sitter

brother we quarantined

I panicked
I knew this was my final destination

Damp is reporting my thread... make sure to get my epic add-on pack before my account is deleted for no reason
excuse me bruh what are you talking about

Did you not? Still have PTSD from the counter-strike source arc

that smod arc doe... god damn....

Did you not? Still have PTSD from the counter-strike source arc
I don't know how you came to the conclusion that I reported. what is the counter strike source arc

ive been driving for postmates. before the virus I had literally no orders.
Ohhhh this is what you mean by real life connections. Well in that case, you have an order to suck my richard