fuzztoast: part 2

Author Topic: fuzztoast: part 2  (Read 15165 times)

At least tony is a adult

fuzz is just a stupid child

At least tony is a adult

fuzz is just a stupid child

i think people only deserve this type of criticism if they have it coming, tony had it coming, and fuzztoast did too

only difference is that fuzztoast is a kid and dosent know how to be a human being

whats wrong with fuzztoast liking sylveon i mean im more of a flameon guy if we’re talking eevolutions but hes a nice enough young man

Just don't reply dude just block him.
I did immediately after snapping the screenshot.

little child gets bullied by insecure adults

At least in my opinion, it's just about how sad it is dude is coming to an almost defunct lego forum just to attempt to be annoying to the maybe 10 or 20 people who are online at peak hours.

He's just a child who likes to be annoying, as any child honestly. Hopefully in his later years he will realize how much stupid stuff he's said and done, and grow into an upstanding adult; but, I digress.

I think the only thing that really irks me is the over-loveualized pokemon and furry stuff, especially at his age - that's a problem, at least for me anyways. There are much better things he could be looking at and interested in than early loveualized content at 13 and younger.

And fuzz if you happen to read, it's okay to have your own interests and kinks, but not everyone in the world wants to know, or even cares, but if you do like what you like just approach it in a healthy manner, obsession leads to destruction.

yeah guys lets just give the little kid a lollipop after exclaiming his extreme desire to have love with a pokemon

yeah guys lets just give the little kid a lollipop after exclaiming his extreme desire to have love with a pokemon
just ignore this little stuff
when I was in middle school it was sorted out automatically
kids who were furries or drew eddsworld yaoi were bullied and picked on

no reason for us to do anything bout it online when it handles itself in real life

He's just a child who likes to be annoying, as any child honestly. Hopefully in his later years he will realize how much stupid stuff he's said and done, and grow into an upstanding adult; but, I digress.

agreed

Is the avatar research

Is the avatar research

yah, i learned that about 10 minutes ago when fuzztoast sent me 20 pictures of furry softresearch and crappy furry jojo edits

wait till he finds out about rape mod and uses it to create erp servers