Author Topic: Bridgit  (Read 24844 times)

I'm sorry for my stick figure being stupid, he went to college and look what he learned :O! He learned to get to the other side!

I only used one spam pivot you sir used 2

Big deal, learn to use grammar, stop cutting yourself and crying yourself to sleep at night wondering why no one likes you and why you'll never have a girlfriend, and get the Hell off of these forums because no one here cares/likes/or has any mercy for you.

I like General, he's pretty cool D:

Now stop with the arguing and just wait for the results

Big deal, learn to use grammar, stop cutting yourself and crying yourself to sleep at night wondering why no one likes you and why you'll never have a girlfriend, and get the Hell off of these forums because no one here cares/likes/or has any mercy for you.

Calm down there kid, this is a friendly forum after all. Don't want to get put in timeout or anything.

Calm down man. I was just trying to be respectful of Bushido and not spam up his topic with useless pivots that he might interpret as an entry by mistake.

D: I got gangbanged.

Using the power of Super Paper Mario for wii...  Or the average RTS camera...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 12:50:47 PM by dUMBELLS »

No If you look there is no bridge in the top down point of view
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 01:39:28 PM by General Omega »

Did I win?

How does an overhead drawing make you win?
This is what I meant, you can flip in Super Paper Mario, making 2-d worlds 3-d and sometimes revealing hidden objects.

But if you look in the pic you will see that there is no bridge in the top down view as you show. but instead nothing that can help you

Ok, say we go with your picture, we could jump to the side of the laser and still make it.

We got to take into the condsideration of the physics of the diffrent dementions. if you swich to 3D from 2D everyting would look like a bunch of boxes smashed together. and you would have a ice cream load of new forces like static friction to be increased. But this is all going on the asumption that the objects would be following our physics. The best way to travel by dimentional jump is to downgrade to a lower dimention. To this you would have a line. but in this you would loose all form of travel due to the fact you can only tavel back and forthe thus hitting the laser. 

TL;DR: your screwed by jumping dimentions.

and said jump would be too long in the top donw point of view as it is in the side point of view
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 05:57:57 PM by General Omega »