Author Topic: Bridgit  (Read 24895 times)

lol its not falling 500mph.I chipped it off and it started falling.Then the guy jumped and when the rock was near him he jumped on it and quickly bounced off.lol falcon punch isn't anything,ITS MADE UP.

You can't bounce off a falling object. Your upward force + the rock's downward speed = Parallel jump (Failure)

How the hell would throwing a rock at a cliff make it crack and fall off like that?
It would be near impossible to propell it that fast with your bare hands, since it would probably require the force of a battering ram, which would have more than one person and the machine itself(the ram) would multiply the force, so you would need the strength of maybe, 12 men to do the job.

Now if you had some dynamite...

Jumping off the spike with your hand would be near impossible, for one you couldnt get a good enough grip and for two you couldnt generate enough force to move your entire body.

I think portal gun wins...

no dynamite either, its a tool.Guys, its throwing a rock at it and it chips off...or FALCON PUNCH. FALCON PUNCH?!?!And you guys dont get what i'm saying with the bouncing off a rock thing..whatever.Just give us a new lvl =D and we can forget about all of this.

Falcon paunch is simply more awesome than bouncing off of a falling object. And it also doesn't rend physics as much.

No, it was Snot, and this whole damn community is his bitch because he spams

fine here's my other lvl 2 solution.Dont ask how it happens.(I didn't use any tools!!)

Falcon paunch is simply more awesome than bouncing off of a falling object. And it also doesn't rend physics as much.

No, it was Snot, and this whole damn community is his bitch because he is god if god were a comedian.

Spat wins.

Let's see you guys beat this though without cheating/ using a tool:

Gap 4: Puny Pit of Peril :O

The power of rocks reigns supreme.

You used a rock as a tool to break away the crystal.

:cookieMonster:

lemmings would have just counted to 5.

lol

Bushido, how the hell am I supposed to get across without tools. Hell, I used my resources and used a tool that was accesable. What do you want from me.

TL;DR: explain the rules more better