1 (6.3%)
straight for the ass
3 (18.8%)
have him forget you
3 (18.8%)
other (please elaborate)
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: you and god are in the room  (Read 1528 times)

well I know who's alt are you. whos crooks alt

literally look at the top topic in modification discussion

punch god in his face
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 09:02:17 PM by fuzzytoastedcoconut »

jk LOL!!!!! ask him to make roblox better :(

So I chose other right and imma tell you why right.

So like imma hit you with a bazingle of it right, this why I chose other my brother so lets get it

So me an god in the room right and im sittin thinking "damn i got god in my room brother" so I head on over and dap my brother god up and he like "sup niqqle" and I hand him a xgame 360 controller and i pop in the game (the game is Cubezumie 3D) and he like "god DAMN" and we go on the story mode right, I select the half life story mode cause that bitch hard as forget right and we on the hardest difficulty. This brother don't know how to play Cubezumie 3D and I said "Damn brother you're stuff!" and he stand up right and he look at me and said and I quote "niqqle im god you a bitch" and he went into the game and grabbed my Cubezumie Character right and that brother done did the squiggle and BAM I was like stuff. Then like I'm watchin the game turn lgbt mode and I drop kicked that bitch and now I'm left without a TV so I hop on that forgetin PC and I type "how god" and I get ddosed n stuff so my brother god really turned my pc into GC and I done backflipped and grabed a .40 right and so I sat down and next thing I  know that brother was dead on my momma.