Author Topic: Best games of All Time  (Read 9434 times)

Don't hate me because I think the game isn't all that great.
Also, I have seniority over you.
SO GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES, BITCH.

1. Oblivion    :cookieMonster:
2. Bioshock (duh)
3. Orange Box.

Don't hate me because I think the game isn't all that great.
Also, I have seniority over you.
SO GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES, BITCH.
Wow this is getting off topic, but three words: you are gay
I am not. I am also probably more mature than you.

Wow this is getting off topic, but three words: you are gay
I am not. I am also probably more mature than you.
You just contradicted yourself.

Final Fantasy 7
Super mario world
First sim city
starcraft
warcraft2 (not 1 or 3 for gods sake)

lol whats with all these younglings putting up games that haven't even been out very long. i know we cant expect people to have played every game that has ever existed so to offer a true opinion on what they think is best, but at least roll back the clock on the most popular games a  LITTLE

i would call a best game one that is:
1) time tested
2) industry changing
3) insane replay value, even 10 years after you first got sick of it

if the newest sequel can make a "best" game from your opinions no longer existent, then it cant call itself an all time best game. such as your super smash brothers.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 11:52:47 AM by Bisjac »

super mario world is epic

YOSHIIiiIIii

Super Mario 64
Red Alert 2
Age of Empires
Alpha Centauri
Sim Ant
Half-Life
Super Mario World
Tempest
Centipede
Rampage
Smash TV
Civilization
Sim City
Paper Mario
Half-Life 2
Sim Tower

And now for some games that don't go on the list yet but I've been playing a lot recently. I've been playing through Bioshock, haven't gotten very far in it yet, but the art style, theme, and execution of the game is awesome and original. I've been playing Brawl with classmates online, it's pretty fun. The only thing that has been bugging me about it is the fact that I can't save the rules for specific game modes I design and call the back later. For example, I created a sudden death game mode by giving everyone 15 lives and 300% default damage. No bomb-ombs, instead explosive crates randomly spawn, which are a bit more tactical. But I can't play a standard game then quickly switch back to it. I started playing Titan Quest again, it's a cool game, I might make a thread about it later.

Super Mario 64
Red Alert 2
Age of Empires
Alpha Centauri
Sim Ant
Half-Life
Super Mario World
Tempest
Centipede
Rampage
Smash TV
Civilization
Sim City
Paper Mario
Half-Life 2
Sim Tower

And now for some games that don't go on the list yet but I've been playing a lot recently. I've been playing through Bioshock, haven't gotten very far in it yet, but the art style, theme, and execution of the game is awesome and original. I've been playing Brawl with classmates online, it's pretty fun. The only thing that has been bugging me about it is the fact that I can't save the rules for specific game modes I design and call the back later. For example, I created a sudden death game mode by giving everyone 15 lives and 300% default damage. No bomb-ombs, instead explosive crates randomly spawn, which are a bit more tactical. But I can't play a standard game then quickly switch back to it. I started playing Titan Quest again, it's a cool game, I might make a thread about it later.
Why are you so damn awesome?

Ace

1. The Half-Life Series
2. Assassin's Creed
3. The Halo Trilogy
4. Call of Duty 4
5. Gmod

By the way, I had a chance to play SSBB. To be honest, it sucked. There's nothing special about it at all unless you like all the characters from Nintendo games thrown together in a fighting game with sh*tty controls where you can't see anything at all.

I love all these cigarettes who spend 1 minute playing the game and then talk about how it has sh*tty controls and how you cant see anything.

You can change the camera, you know, and the controls ARE ALMOST COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE.

Also <3 Sim Tower.

Ace

I love all these cigarettes who spend 1 minute playing the game and then talk about how it has sh*tty controls and how you cant see anything.

I spent a good few hours at my friend's house trying to figure out what the hell was going on. And yes, I did change the camera settings. Multiple times.

I played Brawl at a friend's house once. As bad as I was, I still loved it. I just used Pit to snipe with his awesome bow and then Id fly away to the other side, rinse repeat. Brawl is a great game even if the controls are hard :)