Author Topic: does anyone wanna play brciakdia with me?  (Read 1332 times)

I want to host some brickadia servers but no one seems to be on for some reason

im still banned from the discord with almost no hope of getting unbanned since wrapperup's dms are closed

im still banned from the discord with almost no hope of getting unbanned since wrapperup's dms are closed

why

brickadia sucks!!!!!!!!!! its a copy of blockland

why
Like 1-2 years ago i joined the discord, posted like 3 memes in the media channel (i didn't realize memes were not allowed since i likely skimmed over the rules) and Sugar dm'd the mods that i was spamming memes and i was instantly banned, no warning or anything because since Sugar said I was spamming memes and the staff were probably like "great another loving funnyguy here to troll the server" so they just insta-banned me. If it wasn't for Sugar I would've probably just been given a warning or a kick. I'm not pissed anymore at the staff of the server since Wrapperup said I could be unbanned, but I forgot and waited too long and his dm's are closed lol.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 05:17:31 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

Like 1-2 years ago i joined the discord, posted like 3 memes in the media channel (i didn't realize memes were not allowed since i likely skimmed over the rules) and Sugar dm'd the mods that i was spamming memes and i was instantly banned, no warning or anything because since Sugar said I was spamming memes and the staff were probably like "great another loving funnyguy here to troll the server" so they just insta-banned me. If it wasn't for Sugar I would've probably just been given a warning or a kick. I'm not pissed anymore at the staff of the server since Wrapperup said I could be unbanned, but I forgot and waited too long and his dm's are closed lol.
I remember getting sent an image of someone else spamming bricks on a server as evidence to ban me lmfao (the person in the image was not banned)

brickadia sucks!!!!!!!!!! its a copy of blockland
Brickadia does not suck, that's ignorant.

i just shut that game down who the forget gonna play with you

Brickadia does not suck, that's ignorant.
its a joke i swear!! :(

its a joke i swear!! :(
It is too late, the BTF (Brickadia Task Force) are en-route to your location now.

me: calls brickbot a man
every brickadia moderator:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 03:05:20 AM by PhantOS »

I want to host some brickadia servers but no one seems to be on for some reason
are ye on the most recent version?