Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam

Author Topic: Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam  (Read 42573 times)

There is literally no other way to put it. You discussed trolling the Blockland forums in the Brickadia discord and then enacted exactly what you said you'd do.

Initially I didn't even mind the gallery thread, I even gave my earnest opinion. That was until I found out you were specifically doing this to troll people under the counsel of the Brickadia discord.

I did no such thing.

I'm just laughing at you people flaming my loving build over petty stuff.

I am allowed to laugh at people over reacting over nothing.

Yup, laughing at people after intentionally upsetting them, just as you discussed on the Brickadia discord. We have a word for that. Trolling.

I didn't intentionally upset anyone I just wanted to show off my build, stupid.

"I did not intend to go to the Blockland Forum and provoke Blocklanders"

Y'know for someone's who's been in this game for so long you're kinda bad at this

Like clockwork. So predictable

I notice you don't seem to care about the "forget brickadia" avatar lol

He's allowed criticize other games on the Blockland forum. He's not allowed to go to the Brickadia discord and say forget Brickadia and attempt to troll their discord. And he hasn't, unlike some Brickadia discord users.

you know I've been playing blockland longer than you right, you know I still play blockland, right?

you know I've been playing blockland longer than you right
By your own admission you haven't. 2007 here. I'm developing my Blockland add-on as we speak. Is this related to the argument?

You literally begged me to make add-ons for your Medieval RP server at one point. That stuff was annoying. I think I'd rather you have forgotten who I am.

Still don't know you, maybe don't use alternate user names lol