Scientology Sucks Ass

Author Topic: Scientology Sucks Ass  (Read 1080 times)

Just a friendly reminder

your reverse psychology wont work on me hubbard

watch battlefield earth
no thanks because that movie looks scary :( sorry

was bored walking round london last month with a friend and some guy pulled up to us on an electric scooter near bankside and offered us scientology leaflets weirdest thing was that we could see the tate modern and we were talking about tom cruise's stunt where he runs along the roof of the tate modern in one of the mission impossible films. complete coincidence but still spooky
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 08:04:51 AM by JumboMuffin »

forget scientology

all my homies hate scientologists

was bored walking round london last month with a friend and some guy pulled up to us on an electric scooter near bankside and offered us scientology leaflets weirdest thing was that we could see the tate modern and we were talking about tom cruise's stunt where he runs along the roof of the tate modern in one of the mission impossible films. complete coincidence but still spooky
xenu was listening

this one goes to all my thetans out there, forget the venusians

I don't trust any modern religion and christianity is only 2000 years old. Don't trust that either I still consider it modern lol

I don't trust any modern religion and christianity is only 2000 years old. Don't trust that either I still consider it modern lol
What about Zoroastrianism