[Item/Tool] Speed Radar

Author Topic: [Item/Tool] Speed Radar  (Read 4017 times)

are we looking at the same reference images
Reference Image.
ugly for blockland, all the images of speed limit guns i've seen have angled handles
Reference Image.
the screen on the above image almost reaches the bezel
Would assume it’s so you can hold it firmly. Maybe think a little.
all the images of speed limit guns i've don't have a protrusion that looks like the bottom of a power drill
Reference Image.
radar guns don't even have trigger guards at all
Reference Image.
ugly for blockland, most of the images of them i've seen have a few buttons on the back not tiny jacks and knobs
Reference Image.
i've yet to see a mint green radar gun, the above image is black
Reference Image.
ugly for blockland, and they're not even that round
open your eyes before saying "silly complaints"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 05:21:35 PM by maxymax13 »

where is this mystical reference image
The one he posted few replies above.

No angle.

As for the screen, yes it doesn’t reach the edge but many other types also don’t reach the edge.

Battery pack. Also improves stability.

You got me on the trigger guard.

But they do have dials on the back? The one he based it on has dials on the back.

His reference is a Kustom Falcon. It’s green not black though they come in a forgetton of colors. My department had light beige ones. At the end of the day it’s a simple color swap if the mint green bothers you so much.

Subjective.

All in all you’re either wrong on your complaints or they’re so insignificant that you just look like you’re here to complain.

Personally I don't really care about the model but if it's going to create 50 projectiles a second they might as well be traveling at 200u/s so they have a better chance of hitting the vehicle

Shifting my persona, codeine in my soda
Slipped into a coma, wish I never woke up
Ever since we sold out people say they know us
Margiela loafers but I know he's a poser