[IMPORTANT] The Source code of BL Glass has been leaked.

Author Topic: [IMPORTANT] The Source code of BL Glass has been leaked.  (Read 14339 times)

never in my days playing this game did i think i'd see some stuff like this. this is just. loving insane.

This is not celau. The list doesnt feature much (if any) of the people he would do this on.

Also i am fairly certain given the list that this is from connecting to a specific server.

This is not celau. The list doesnt feature much (if any) of the people he would do this on.

Also i am fairly certain given the list that this is from connecting to a specific server.
do you think it matters who he'll do it to? he doesnt loving care, he just wants to start stuff.

everyone stay safe out there. it doesn't matter if you've just purchased the game or you're a long-time veteran who hasn't touched the game in years. <3
SHUT THE forget UP brother!!!!!!!!

"yo badspot, are those your dogs? you dropped your dogs, bro."

for posterity, we shutdown all glass services around an hour ago.
not because we think glass is the source (it isn't), but because we don't want an entire service being overrun by compromised users.

To all the jokers in this thread, PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE! This is a serious matter, and we don't need people like you coming here and ruining it for us. In fact, you're no better than the hacker him or her (I don't want to be loveist) self. Stop posting this garbage on my thread and move on with your life.

funny how neither me nor chaos-2 nor queeba are on the list, despite joining his server and being high-priority "targets" to celau

To all the jokers in this thread, PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE! This is a serious matter, and we don't need people like you coming here and ruining it for us. In fact, you're no better than the hacker him or her (I don't want to be loveist) self. Stop posting this garbage on my thread and move on with your life.

did you watch the new spongebob episode bro