Author Topic: Military RP!  (Read 1582 times)

-ABOUT-
Hey guys! For the past couple of days I have been hosting and improving a military rp I made a few years back. After the corona virus ruined everything, I got back on to this game and wanted to host this. Through feedback and criticism, I have improved the game and made many "missions". It's not super realistic and I have never been/claimed to be in the military. I made this because I was a big fan of Chetz military rp back in the day and wanted to go back to the glory days! The main reason behind this post was to share this build and server, I will be hosting on and off, there is no set schedule for the server. 

- Staff/Builders -
Daxos - 3419
DragonoidSlayer
Mango2
Mishi
TheGibberishGuy
Puffin (Very Little)

- Military RP -
You rank up by following orders and passing missions. You can also improve your rank by showing leadership and skills related to teamwork. The server will start out with 16 players and when the numbers dwindle down to 8, the remaining players will be shipped off to Iraq. There are many missions in this RP that uses bots, I want to thank everyone who helped listed above and the future regulars who will join!

- Gallery -
Images taken by Darganov

Damn thats a nice build

hopefully this becomes one of the bigger servers

wait, how does this work? can people "late-join"?

Invite to discord doesn't work
Give me a link please :nes:

good server i killed discount bin osama bin laden