On a scale of 1-10, how annoying are Spotify ads?

Author Topic: On a scale of 1-10, how annoying are Spotify ads?  (Read 8214 times)

not only are you smoothbrained as forget for disregarding that a subscription like this can be incredibly expensive for a full-time college student who lives by himself in the middle of the loving city, i posted this exact loving thing IN THE POST YOU QUOTED
holy stuff lmfao
choke on my rooster lol im a full time college student and £5 a month really isnt much u broke boy and i would not consider myself rich or even well off by any standard i always get 70,000+ minutes listening time a year anyway so its worth it

choke on my rooster lol im a full time college student and £5 a month really isnt much u broke boy and i would not consider myself rich or even well off by any standard i always get 70,000+ minutes listening time a year anyway so its worth it

hi

i understand that you may have read my quote wrong the first time and while that was kind of stupid, you didnt have to go above and beyond. in that same quote again, i also post that i have had a spotify subscription for 5 years. https://www.last.fm/user/FolieADeuxUs

ive had a spotify sub for like 5 years now and i originally got it because those ads are HELL to sit through

im surprised you even manage to start up the computer

dont call me broke, my rent is four figures a month, like i said i live in an incredibly expensive and lucrative area for students. and i dont even room, i have my own apartment with a loving yard and i have a pet. i also have spotify, disney+, netflix.

please please please, wear your glasses, dont call me broke, and especially dont loving pretend like handicapped monthly stream subscriptions cant be considered expensive for a student who houses away from their parents, you unbelievable dimwit.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 08:24:10 AM by Unimproved »

i keep loving clicking no thanks and then it plays the ads anyway

dont call me broke, my rent is four figures a month, like i said i live in an incredibly expensive and lucrative area for students. and i dont even room, i have my own apartment with a loving yard and i have a pet. i also have spotify, disney+, netflix.
maybe thats why it seems so expensive

maybe thats why it seems so expensive
i guess i really do need to say it 500 times??? NOT TO ME, TO POOR PEOPLE AND POOR COLLEGE STUDENTS STOP BEING OBLIVIOUS ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF THEM

forgets with me HEAVY that these americans with their student debt and healthcare issues are being ignorant as forget about this TO ME, who has NO college debt and is working towards their second college degree while buying overpriced colorful animal costumes online oh my lord

literally had two spotify subscriptions running for over a year without noticing and stuff, forget
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 10:03:18 AM by Unimproved »

On a family plan rn but 5/mo for music is easily justified for me. I have a stuffTON of downloaded music from CD’s and digital albums I’ve bought over the last decade, but now I’m finding myself just favoriting those albums on Spotify and listening to them there. Honestly that’s the biggest boon you could give an artist: pay for the album out of sentimentality & support, and then continue support through streams (god knows stream revenue is dogstuff).

Just do the smart thing and find your music on youtube, and use adblock.

forgets with me HEAVY that these americans with their student debt and healthcare issues are being ignorant as forget about this TO ME, who has NO college debt and is working towards their second college degree while buying overpriced colorful animal costumes online oh my lord

literally had two spotify subscriptions running for over a year without noticing and stuff, forget
and youll be dead by 30 so who gives a forget

actually ill be animating the tv shows your kids watch before going to school

im sure you will when your future employers see the blockland forum schmoke

perks to having 20 accounts with random names huh ;)

im sure you will when your future employers see the blockland forum schmoke

Guarantee you most employers dont give a stuff about that unless they have a reason to.

almost as if i am annoyed with having to guide a person back to an original quote twice