Blockland Forums > Modification Help

NightHawk's Development Log - American Speedsters Released!

(1/28) > >>

Night_Hawk:
NightHawk’s Development Topic

Hey…it has been a year since I have not posted, and I think it is safe to say that I am coming out of “retirement”.

My Mission/Goals
Being the new year, and since many things have changed, I would love to come clean and start afresh. I might be a little rusty first getting back to the swing of understanding Blockland’s mechanics, but my modeling skills have improved in the past since, and I believe I can do better. Starting fresh clears up many things for my projects, and should provide you with a new experience. You can still download the older versions of the cars below, but when I am ready to release, they will be updated accordingly.

Speaking of which, when it comes to progress content, I will be working at my own pace. Please understand that I will not be dedicating full-time to working on these cars given that I have a life outside of content-making. If I have any progress to show, I will post accordingly in this forum. I am open to communal feedback and suggestions for my projects, but may not take requests at this time [still feel free, but be prepared to have it exchanged for nothing].

Current Projects

Dalton Suburb MK2.5 - 1994 Chevrolet Suburban

Still in the works, hopefully will start implementing V1.0.0 features!

Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!

Night_Hawk:
Released Content

Before you download ANY of these addons, make sure you have the following required addons. Without them, they will NOT work in game properly.

Blockland Glass: Download
Blockland Glass is a mod managing system which helps you keep my Addons up to date.

Custom Vehicle Support: Download
Developed by Filipe1020, this mod lets you customize my vehicles while you aim at them and type "/garage". Without this, the cars will look like a generic clustertruck.

Optional, But Recommended: Support_EngineSounds: Download
Newly in 2021, developed by Buddy, this addon lets clients emulate engine sounds on some of my releases depending on the current speed. This includes gear-shifting making it more realistic! It's not required, but you will not hear engine sounds without it!

Vehicles
Abraham Marabelle
*NEW* American Speedster Pedal Cars
Avalar Griffin
Nakata Aseed
Challenger
Dalton Suburb
Dalton Avenger
Drift Trike
Lil Rascal Minibike
Manco American Express
Nakajima Vortex
Opus Voltage
Polus Estate
Raptor
Rivera Genesis
Hachi Reaper
Robin
Shinozaki Fairhaven
Shinozaki Hiro
Vitesse Ettor
Willis Buccaneer

Weaponary
Lasertag Weapon Arsenal
POW Glove

Misc Items
MLG Airhorn Prop
Pepega Chat Sounds

Filipe:
Welcome back man! Glad to see you're back in the game.

Bing2:
ho stuff hes back

master king deaddude:
Welcome back!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version