Author Topic: hi im niksel and i still love port  (Read 8743 times)

did NiXiLL also used to go by "Lumirayz"?

i'm not entirely sure if they were the same person.. but i vaguely remember those names being next to each other.

anyway; love you nixill, glad to see you return.

i'm not entirely sure if they were the same person.. but i vaguely remember those names being next to each other.

anyway; love you nixill, glad to see you return.
youd be surprised what internet detectives can look up. id imagine a background check could include that - afaik most employers filling jobs better than retail or similar do background checks once they're interested in a candidate.

also they'd likely look up nixill, not specifically Lumirayz. or if they somehow locate this specific account first, it wouldnt be that hard to figure out his past names all included nixill

you'll be sitting alone in a dark room in 5 years, with a bare mattress lain on the floor, thinking to yourself. in penance you will realize that maybe putting your common sense, family values, and a bunch of other things that could be considered "phobias" under all of your alts was a bad idea; they're all under your username, one you will use for years to come, and one that your future employers will look at, unearthing years of dumbassery that you'll never be able to get rid of. maybe you'll think to yourself, "Why did I do that? What point was there to it?", and finally realizing that these actions were ultimately detrimental to make.
youd be surprised what internet detectives can look up. id imagine a background check could include that - afaik most employers filling jobs better than retail or similar do background checks once they're interested in a candidate.

also they'd likely look up kidalex, not specifically bandgang kidalex. or if they somehow locate this specific account first, it wouldnt be that hard to figure out his past names all included kidalex

Did I miss the part where someone investigateed kidalex? or do you guys actually think he's going to use his kidalex account with his real name?

Did I miss the part where someone investigateed kidalex? or do you guys actually think he's going to use his kidalex account with his real name?
kidalex has never been investigateed before
and even then that wouldn't do anything

kidalex has never been investigateed before
and even then that wouldn't do anything

Wait do these clowns actually think googling "Alex Kurtzman" is going to have Kidalex pop up?

Oh forget I let the cat out of the bag, didn't I? stuff I've gotta stop snorting coke before going on the forums.

oh wow. welcome back NiXiLL, missed you a bunch

I still go back to look at the code you allowed me to copy and build off of from NixRPG for what became MonsterRPG. :3
thank you.
huh, people still use that code? it's like over a decade old x)

happy you like it, though!

just don't show it to me or i'll probably cringe at myself way too hard

both of your divorces are in within 5 years
get a life pwussyboi
you're both cute and i want to hug you both btw

My Glock goosed up your body like the motherforgetin' dreadlock
So get yo' ass home 'fore you catch some slugs
Brain runnin' down the drain like the L.A. floods

speaks for itself
it aint been there two years for no reason ;)