Blockland Forums > General Discussion

Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

<< < (44/110) > >>

Tea:
Dr. Who

Col. Derontchi:
Figured this thread would be as good as any to say hi after a bit.

Back on my first account (Ten Speed, ID 25627), I used to play a ton with a dude named EvelKinevel (ID 8119) and he became a really good friend and confidant of mine. We're still technically friends on Xbox, but he hasn't been online in years. I think about him from time to time. A few others are Wizzard, snk, GravityCat, Furdle, Crown, and Kalphiter. Some of these guys may very well be active, but I haven't personally seen or heard from them since I was active. I've also been out of the scene for a moment.

Edit: Heedicalking, SailorMan, Kreon

Insert Name Here²:

--- Quote from: Col. Derontchi on November 16, 2020, 12:22:33 PM ---Kreon

--- End quote ---
kreon's still active and alive, just on his discord server tho / in arma 3 with frankie

Col. Derontchi:

--- Quote from: Insert Name Here² on November 16, 2020, 04:25:11 PM ---kreon's still active and alive, just on his discord server tho / in arma 3 with frankie

--- End quote ---
Oh word? That's pretty cool I guess.

Peberro:
It’s been so long since I last visited the forums, but I have a stuffton of fond memories.
Some names I remember are Port (and his cool magic and other stuff), Okiver (and the credit card fraud fiasco or something, can’t really remember the details), Bisjac, Pablo, a dude called Jellyfish (or Jelly? can’t remember), Glass and his infinite accounts, Gravity Cat and their cool-ass addons, Lord Tony and his MLP related bans (but as I can see he’s still around haha), Kalphiter, IcyGamma. I remember getting up early before school to get some games in over at Wizzards’ Dogfight.

Great times all around and I’m so happy I got to be a part of it all even if my 12 yr old self didn’t really participate in the forums that much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version