Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85023 times)

Oof. Was randomly thinking about BL yesterday. Looking at my past posts; wow I was so cringe. 13 year olds should not be allowed to use the internet.

^this

Also howdy, I recognize a few names here. I was ID 4595, miss this game sometimes :(

Uh, whoa. Holy stuff. I think I remember you, but you definitely won't remember me. I know for sure I remember Darkknight and some of those names you listed are familiar. Was kinda hoping I'd bump into him and see if the dude's even alive, but I never did. I lost contact with him after the charging port on my laptop broke. I didn't get another PC for a couple years. One of my last memories from that time was with me meeting someone called "Light" who had a connection to him, but I never saw them again either. Until now, I guess. Hello!

I went by a different name at the time (Flame) and was a cringy-ass kid, so I highly doubt you'll even know who I am. But for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure I recognize you!

I always wondered what happened to him. He was the reason I got so involved in the community as a kid and I'm still floating around on the fringes to this day as a result.

Flame, I think I actually remember you! :) and Waldo! Hey! lol

I've seen a couple people mention Lalam24
he's still online, he makes really cool clay figures.

But someone that used to hang out with Lalam in 2008~2009 is "Kitty"
I cant remember what was special about her name, something silly like "XxKittyxX" or somethin haha
but i think she mightve been my first real friend online and i really wish i knew what happened to her :(
maybe i'll ask lalam

"connorb"
2010-2015 (gone forever)
was some european i knew
"Nikola"
2014-2016 (gone forever)
was some serbian guy i used to hang out on blockland for a while

xLEGOx
still in contact w/ them, found them 2-3 years after RTB shut down. if you want to, add me on steam or look at my friends list if you wanna get in contact with them

lego falco and rekaluous were all great bros, still talk to them sometimes

Hotremox.

Used to come on my server every now and then; believe we were friends back in the day?

Nixite (Not Nix to my knowledge)

I used to admin a freebuild for him in 2014, and it's still my favorite freebuild ever done in blockland. I have to wonder where he went off to, or if he still has a save of it.

wow I haven't even thought about bl in years and I just randomly do and see this. really got me pondering now

Xalos
Cat123
Cromedome
WALDO
Eagle517
Count
[Falco]
Cortunix (Executioner (st8terblock)) (some gross esports csgo wannabe now I think)
Siba
Silleb (or Sileb? idk)
Lamebro1 (probably got busy with school and never touched the game again idk)
skill4life
Unknown Lolzar
Wynd_Fox
John Freeman (also went as ZombieEatBurger)
Zaxx (also went as Robo Dude) <-- I think he passed away? I'm not sure
Kevso
MrHappy787 (also went as Angry Man or something)
Nobot
TomTom
Uxie (I don't remember if they're Wrapperup or not)
thegoodperry (also went as Path, PhantOS and Ladikan)
KingDaro
Kickflow
Tokthree
Jasa
Honor

most of these people I either admined their servers, or played on their servers/with them a lot, or had them as admins on my servers.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 02:31:40 PM by tkepahama »

Cortunix (Executioner (st8terblock)) (some gross esports csgo wannabe now I think)
There was a scam going around a couple of years or so ago where random Steam users would ask you to vote for their e-sports team, and following along with it would get your account hijacked to do much of the same, so if that's what they're doing, then they should be notified by whoever knows where else to contact them

There was a scam going around a couple of years or so ago where random Steam users would ask you to vote for their e-sports team, and following along with it would get your account hijacked to do much of the same, so if that's what they're doing, then they should be notified by whoever knows where else to contact them
it's been a while since I've talked to him. I have him on steam and that's all he plays now pretty much but he's never sent me anything like that or to anyone else as far as I know

Hotremox.

Used to come on my server every now and then; believe we were friends back in the day?
unfortunately,

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=313396.0

cole2 BL_ID: 18857

Sometimes went by the name Green Cream Soda. My BL_ID was 18867 (this forum acct is an alt), only 10 off from his, and we were close friends on BL around the years 2010-2011. Was the owner of Survive The Cereal on ROBLOX back in the day. Had a decent size Minecraft server with a website and everything, called it cole2sworld.

He kinda slowly disappeared off the internet as the years went on, and I never established contact after 2013 or so. I still wonder what life's been like for him, or if he remembers me much.