Blockland Forums > General Discussion

Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

<< < (82/110) > >>

Tetrahedron:

--- Quote from: Ladios on April 30, 2021, 09:43:28 AM ---Oof. Was randomly thinking about BL yesterday. Looking at my past posts; wow I was so cringe. 13 year olds should not be allowed to use the internet.

--- End quote ---

^this

Also howdy, I recognize a few names here. I was ID 4595, miss this game sometimes :(

Light:

--- Quote from: Remurr on October 21, 2021, 01:08:47 AM ---Uh, whoa. Holy stuff. I think I remember you, but you definitely won't remember me. I know for sure I remember Darkknight and some of those names you listed are familiar. Was kinda hoping I'd bump into him and see if the dude's even alive, but I never did. I lost contact with him after the charging port on my laptop broke. I didn't get another PC for a couple years. One of my last memories from that time was with me meeting someone called "Light" who had a connection to him, but I never saw them again either. Until now, I guess. Hello!

I went by a different name at the time (Flame) and was a cringy-ass kid, so I highly doubt you'll even know who I am. But for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure I recognize you!

I always wondered what happened to him. He was the reason I got so involved in the community as a kid and I'm still floating around on the fringes to this day as a result.

--- End quote ---

Flame, I think I actually remember you! :) and Waldo! Hey! lol

GFD:
I've seen a couple people mention Lalam24
he's still online, he makes really cool clay figures.

But someone that used to hang out with Lalam in 2008~2009 is "Kitty"
I cant remember what was special about her name, something silly like "XxKittyxX" or somethin haha
but i think she mightve been my first real friend online and i really wish i knew what happened to her :(
maybe i'll ask lalam

Ibaminus:
"connorb"
2010-2015 (gone forever)
was some european i knew
"Nikola"
2014-2016 (gone forever)
was some serbian guy i used to hang out on blockland for a while

DELL:
xLEGOx

Navigation

[0] Message Index