Announcements > Development

2020/05/20 - Blockland r2023-r2031

<< < (2/59) > >>

theblocker:

--- Quote from: Badspot on May 20, 2020, 05:11:39 AM ---Frequent name changing is a major source of friendry.

--- End quote ---

Argh, damn. I never realised it was possible to do this until today and now that I know it's possible I wanted to change my name to something I'm more recognised by but alas, I was too late.

Any intention on bringing it back with a time-restriction? Maybe once per month, half-year or year?

adel:

--- Quote from: Badspot on May 20, 2020, 04:16:50 AM ---Added getKeyNumID() back in for add-on compatibility.

--- End quote ---
isn't it getNumKeyID()

skill4life:
not being able to change your username seems a little odd. there's absolutely no way to change it now?

Trogtor:

--- Quote from: Badspot on May 20, 2020, 05:11:39 AM ---Allowing that would also allow people to pass around BLIDs in gay discord ops.  Why do you even have a "steam alt"? 

--- End quote ---
cause i bought it for the 2 dollar steam sale duh

Trogtor:

--- Quote from: Badspot on May 20, 2020, 05:11:39 AM ---Frequent name changing is a major source of friendry.

--- End quote ---
if only there was some type of system where each user was given a permanent numerical ID value for their account. and that number ID could be used to identify each individual player. and we could use those number ID's to find out certain malicious people who change their name because that number ID is permanent. i dunno im just spit balling here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version