police caught spitting on protestors

Author Topic: police caught spitting on protestors  (Read 2754 times)

really.... says.... a LOT... ABOUT SOCIETY 0_0

are you guys seriously defending cops spitting on people?

depends. if they're a lovey dominatrix in full riot gear i"d allow it

sorry my brother posted that ahahah

unironically calling yourself a radical centrist is just dumb

a true radical centrist would attack both police and blm/acab protestors for being a blight on society. a true radical centrist would burn down a company’s corporate headquarters and then drive into people striking for better pay.

a true radical centrist would go to any means necessary to create compromise without considering of the ethical qualities of either side. or if compromise is necessary at all.
guys sorry for having a political opinion when i definitely and totally said i was a radical centrist amd not an auth right guy

authoritarian right is fascist territory, you know that right

authoritarian right is fascist territory, you know that right
guys guys people i dont like are FASCIST BIGOTS!!!!1!1!!

hey dude if you can actually respond to the person currently kicking your handicap ass with something other than the same loving post for the 28th time that'd be really cool

hey dude if you can actually respond to the person currently kicking your handicap ass with something other than the same loving post for the 28th time that'd be really cool
considering the person who's "kicking" my "handicap ass" somehow doesn't have the basic brain function to understand my posts, i have to continually dumb down my point until y'all can actually forgetin understand it

considering the person who's "kicking" my "handicap ass" somehow doesn't have the basic brain function to understand my posts, i have to continually dumb down my point until y'all can actually forgetin understand it
>y'all

a true radical centrist would go to any means necessary to create compromise without considering of the ethical qualities of either side. or if compromise is necessary at all.
cicero the true og radical centrist

depends. if they're a lovey dominatrix in full riot gear i"d allow it
heh