george floyd

Author Topic: george floyd  (Read 29902 times)

bruh this entire thread is indirectly supporting mass genocide unironically

Who are we genociding?

yeah, clueless idiot

??????????????????

ok what

My only argument is that if you push for murder in the first degree, it would be difficult to prove this was premeditated and ultimately he could be exonerated and could not be indicted again.

Actually I have a second argument. I was talking to a girl on Tinder the other night and she thought “Defund the Police“ was synonymous with “Abolish”, and that she instead suggested: “Such as a social worker called to a domestic violence incident and bringing a security guard with her in case something goes very badly south”. I facepalmed myself so hard it made Chris Brown’s swing on Rihanna look like a love tap.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 05:02:05 PM by Neventii »

Thanks for proving my point that you are in fact handicapped.
are you skunked or something lol what the forget are you talking about use normal words

Who are we genociding?

the entirety of blm, the minnesota riots, alt-leftism in general, etc is centered around killing off white/male/cis people because rAcIsM and cUlTuRaL aPrOpPrOtIaTiOn

it's obvious the riots aren't about cops being terrible (even that itself is bad but i digress) but instead being a thinly-veiled tribal genocide. after all, if it wasn't about race then why did every leftist news network ever sweep duncan lemp under the rug not even 2 months before george floyd blew up? or why are the rioters attacking literally everything instead of just the local police station? or why is there so much damn footage of black "protesters" walking up to random white kids and beating them over the head with a piece of 2x4?

honestly i'm simply ridden with sadness at the fact that so few people actually care about what's happening instead of just being swept up in the plan for mass terrorism of people who look different. some people just need to stop using social media.

the entirety of blm, the minnesota riots, alt-leftism in general, etc is centered around killing off white/male/cis people because rAcIsM and cUlTuRaL aPrOpPrOtIaTiOn

it's obvious the riots aren't about cops being terrible (even that itself is bad but i digress) but instead being a thinly-veiled tribal genocide. after all, if it wasn't about race then why did every leftist news network ever sweep duncan lemp under the rug not even 2 months before george floyd blew up? or why are the rioters attacking literally everything instead of just the local police station? or why is there so much damn footage of black "protesters" walking up to random white kids and beating them over the head with a piece of 2x4?

honestly i'm simply ridden with sadness at the fact that so few people actually care about what's happening instead of just being swept up in the plan for mass terrorism of people who look different. some people just need to stop using social media.
what the forget are you on about, do you unironically believe that this entire thing is to kill off white people?

out of curiosity what news sites do you read

out of curiosity what news sites do you read

i don't read any specific news sites since 0 of them aren't biased. i get my news from word of mouth and direct sourcing, like people should instead of blindly following any specific news channel or site.

word around town is the race war has started it seems

What's going on? Where am I?

Put down the crack pipe and read my post again once you sober up.

this whole jamble trend of turning a quote into nonsense to project how dumb a person’s response is getting to old. so is the ones who use it unironically to somehow prove that quoted dismissed their point. i demand creativity not redundancy

this whole jamble trend of turning a quote into nonsense to project how dumb a person’s response is getting to old. so is the ones who use it unironically to prove that quoted dismissed their point. i demand creativity not redundancy

plus it's hyperbole most of the time so smooth brain even tho i use it consistently

You seriously expect me to put effort in a reply to loving jumbo of all people? Guys life is worth less than the dirt beneath my boots and he's going to OD by years end anyway so why bother?