only like less than >20 servers and less than 30 players most days

Author Topic: only like less than >20 servers and less than 30 players most days  (Read 4085 times)

Typically when a good server is up that's when people just show up. the best way to attract players is to take the time to come up with a decent server. If people continue to just host stuff that they can just download and don't take the time to just make something, then I can understand why people don't come on often, there isn't anything new or unique around.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 02:52:56 PM by Gautier00 »

Actually, how would players who don't use the forums know about these new changes?

Actually, how would players who don't use the forums know about these new changes?
There is a pinned thread on the Steam discussions about the forums, so i imagine they do just know to check the forums whenever there's an update, but no news on Steam, and something is broken for them

Maybe someone should start posting the update news in the discussions

Typically when a good server is up that's when people just show up. the best way to attract players is to take the time to come up with a decent server. If people continue to just host stuff that they can just download and don't take the time to just make something, then I can understand why people don't come on often, there isn't anything new or unique around.
This was my first guess too. Basically all of the standard dedicated servers that were being hosted previously just shut down, and those hosts must not have realized / bothered / figured out how to put those servers back up yet. With no servers being hosted, players log on and see nothing to do, so they leave.

I'm sure once all the regular hosts of content realize what's happened they will figure out how to host their servers again and player counts will be back to normal. Although the new normal is still barely 100 lol..