Author Topic: -Blockhead- THE DRAMA | aka Braydon THE DRAMA v2  (Read 4742 times)

Why is buildbot considered bad, it's a great tool.

imagine getting mad because somebody used an addon to build a default save

I don't know what this buildbot is, but if it can load saves on servers you're not an admin on, can't it be abused to load saves that are, or cause, spam?

I don't know what this buildbot is, but if it can load saves on servers you're not an admin on, can't it be abused to load saves that are, or cause, spam?
buildbot isnt any faster than holding down the numpad keys. all buildbot does is make it so you can afk while spamming.

Buildbot is just a client mod that builds for you from memory. It's not even comparable to admin loading. It can't load events, floating bricks, owned bricks, it can't plant on trusted bricks, and it can't plant in minigames where building is disabled. In terms of using it for spam it'd be more efficient to just do it manually. The most malicious use of build bot I've seen is using it to create a pre-made base on fort wars

also

-blockhead- in Zinlock server kept talking about incident that happened 2 years ago and called that kid handicapped because he watched video w.........

know what im not talking about it you can search good morning america youtube  and you will see what I'm talking about

he called him handicap

also

-blockhead- in Zinlock server kept talking about incident that happened 2 years ago and called that kid handicapped because he watched video w.........

know what im not talking about it you can search good morning america youtube  and you will see what I'm talking about

he called him handicap
what

also

he called him handicap
what

idk what blockhead was talking about
im sorry that the brain surgery went wrong

oh no he said the n word on blockland & uses buildbot

this is the community in 2020

also

he called him handicap
can someone translate

im sorry that the brain surgery went wrong
good cause they put wrong loving brain in

also

he called him handicap
what the forget are you saying