why are there so many transgender brickadia players

Author Topic: why are there so many transgender brickadia players  (Read 4485 times)

The reason is because everyone is on brickadia. Brickadia is active and reminds me of the old days of Blockland, tbh.

'my only interaction with trans people is reddit posts i found on cringepages, i dont go outside'
i see the transmissions every day! i have to walk through a pride parade EVERY DAY when i go to work! i-i swear this affects me so much

brickadia has a strict no-richard policy, so they went transgender
t2p

I'm not reading that loving garbage copy pasta again.
why are you censoring me

PhantOS is a jew

'my only interaction with trans people is reddit posts i found on cringepages, i dont go outside'

Interaction with you alone has made more people anti trans then any leddit cringepage.

niemand neemt je serieus, neem een reactie om jezelf beter te laten voelen.

Sorry bro, I don't speak handicap. Your gonna have to translate that to the king's English.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 12:01:55 PM by beachbum111111 »

There are a fair amount of blockland users who identify as transgender, so it's fair to assume a lot of those blocklanders probably play brickadia too

GRRRRRR LIBTARDS!!!! LIBTARD CRINGE RAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! my muscles grow to extreme sizes as my arms become humongous causing a shockwave to destroy everything around me
holy stuff HAHA my brother turned into all-might on these muthaforgetas!!

« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 12:30:14 PM by Mr. Bones »

niemand neemt je serieus, neem een reactie om jezelf beter te laten voelen.
Can you translate that to burger please?

What loving discord has a designated chat for gore? Is it Unovas? I thought he only had that chat because everyone kept raiding his stuffty discord of the week.
  :panda:

tfw i get muted on brickadia discord for saying that i don't like furries

big brain big brain big brain

tfw i get muted on brickadia discord for saying that i don't like furries

big brain big brain big brain
does something that breaks the rules
gets muted for breaking a rule