i am typing this in vr

Author Topic: i am typing this in vr  (Read 942 times)

Did you know that the Fairy Queen is the oldest steam locomotive that still operates to date? Created in 1855, and retired in 1909, this train was restored in 1997 and returned to commercial use on July 18th. Capable of transporting 60 passengers at a speed of 40 kilometres per hour, or 25 miles per hour, the Fairy queen regularly ventured, over the course of 2 days, from New Delhi to Alwar. However, in 2011, it was found that many irreplaceable parts were looted from the timeless train, and the Fairy Queen was transported to a workshop for repair. It is estimated that 50 to 60 parts have been looted, including the boiler, condensor, lubricator, and flow tubes. The train was repaired (with the workshop forced to construct most of the parts) and returned to service on December 22, 2012.

During the 1964 Tokyo Olympics, bullet trains were able to perform at a constant speed of 130 mph. Over the decades, the limit of these trains slowly increased, with the current world record of a train’s top speed being 357.2 mph.

Several other countries such as Germany, China, and France have also been slowly developing their train systems. Their trains are now also equally capable of performing at extreme speeds.

hey it was hard to type in vr cause my hands were all shaky

i am typing this while hanging from the ceiling with my spiderman webshooter

im typing this while listening to bohemian rhapsody driving my buick regal into a ditch