Author Topic: helltaker review  (Read 12498 times)

All of the "waifus" are just different variations of the same white haired curvy red eyed bitch

this game makes me horney

helltaker fans be like god which ones hotter 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥵🥵🥵

bro calm down.. go take a walk or something get some fresh air.

GET OFF MY loving RECOMMENDED GOD loving DAMN

instead of getting game and no boob, me look up character on rule34 and get LOTS of boob!

its free?? this game looks so cool im gonna dowload it, thanks for if it wasnt for you, i wouldnt have come across this masterpiece!!!!!! :D

i heard the dude made this so that he could see r34 of the characters in his game

i heard the dude made this so that he could see r34 of the characters in his game
why not just... commission some r34 of your OCs like why go through all the trouble to make a whole ass game

why not just... commission some r34 of your OCs like why go through all the trouble to make a whole ass game
creating a game is much more profitable than just selling out OC's to stuffty deviantart artists to make mediocre r34 of, the game devs knew what they were doing when they did this
video games get more popular than stuffty oc's sometimes

plus he isn't paying a god damn nickel for all the r34, what a mastermind

plus he isn't paying a god damn nickel for all the r34, what a mastermind.
in fact, because people are gonna look up the game after seeing research of the characters, he's basically GAINING money from it

Local Man That Hit Quote Instead Of Modify Is Approaching His 10 Year Anniversary Of Using This Forum
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 12:13:27 AM by TheScout »

bro this is legit just changed for weeaboos

changed was furry research pretending to be a game but with nothing actually explicit, helltaker is anime research pretending to be a game with nothing actually explicit

no changed was research and you literally cannot argue that it wasnt