Author Topic: Anyone got a game mode for me to host?  (Read 3879 times)

power panic is good but it's a bit smol, if possible i would recommend adding stuff like a wep pack and different zomb types

Forgot about it, yeah that was pretty fun. I'll host that.
Glad you're hosting it now. But i got a couple questions

How come the Youse boxes have a buncha holes in em? Also, with the current playertype, you cant jump very high and cannot get on top of the boxes or reach any ceiling secrets.

Glad you're hosting it now. But i got a couple questions

How come the Youse boxes have a buncha holes in em? Also, with the current playertype, you cant jump very high and cannot get on top of the boxes or reach any ceiling secrets.
Uhhh I dunno about the first one.

I changed the playertype to be quakelike, I remember that being more fun. I don't remember there being issues reaching ceiling secrets though. I'll chance it back for now.

edit: ok so I think I might be missing an add-on somehow. I'll stop hosting for now and fix it later.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 08:03:25 PM by joe411 »

Ok I fixed the issues. I've got all the add-ons and am just using the no jet playertype. While it is slow, the map isn't that big and projectiles act weird when you move too fast so I think it's better.
I'll keep it hosted, maybe join every so often if anyone else is playing it.

prop hunt or hide and seek or RENDERMAN O_O

im on the mesa DM right now if anyone wants to join me. literally a ghost town right now but i hope that will change soon

just a side note, could you maybe add reload times? the smg is already op with how it stuns players, so it's kinda bullstuff how it can just be held down infinitely
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 04:31:28 PM by Defendor »

this guy im in game with keeps complaining about the jetless playertype. while i prefer the jetless playertype,you can revert it back to quakelike if you think more people will like it that way.

forget it, nether update is coming out tomorrow so I'm probably gonna host minecraft again later this week. I'll keep this server up for a little longer then switch over later.