tlou2 scores are in

Author Topic: tlou2 scores are in  (Read 6486 times)

YES!!!!! BADSPOT BANNED THE PROBLEM USER AND THEN PLAYED INTO THE ALCOHOLIC handicap'S HANDS BY COMPLETELY loving DESTROYING THE REMAINING PLAYERBASE BY loving UP NONSTEAM BLOCKLAND!!!! UPVOTED BROTHERS :))))

YES!!!!! BADSPOT BANNED THE PROBLEM USER AND THEN PLAYED INTO THE ALCOHOLIC handicap'S HANDS BY COMPLETELY loving DESTROYING THE REMAINING PLAYERBASE BY loving UP NONSTEAM BLOCKLAND!!!! UPVOTED BROTHERS :))))
hmm sarcasm detected!

retailers refusing trade ins

translation:

i'd like to have some fun making dumb pictures after i've had my key stolen

so brave of you for sticking up for celau. nice job.
if u interpreted literally any of what i said as sticking up for celau u literally have a bowling ball dent in your head
translation:

don't join koster servers next time

if u interpreted literally any of what i said as sticking up for celau u literally have a bowling ball dent in your head
either way you can still think badspot is a total chode and still find thos images funny. this isn't 2009 anymore nobody unironically puts him on a pedestal anymore

Ok but the way Badspot banned Celau is just so wrong like they had to completely rewrite his character1!!!!!

translation:

hee hee hee u idiots im a viral marketer for naughty dog and im making bank off your ms paint edits attracting attention to the last of us 2... loving suckers lmaooooo