psa: stop giving fuzztoast attention

Author Topic: psa: stop giving fuzztoast attention  (Read 3949 times)

*looks at insult* heh. yep. that proves me right. owned. *smokes lots of weed and haves lots of love

*looks at insult* heh. yep. that proves me right. owned. *smokes lots of weed and haves lots of love
next you're about to ask for the manager

what is going on
Beyond Neptune: hehe...skip :~)
Nix the Glaceon: psa: stop giving fuzztoast attention
Beyond Neptune: .....wait guys stop giving him attention. GUYS. STOP. STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION. ITS GIVING HIM ATTENTION. STOOOOP.
Nix the Glaceon: -_-

thats my take anyway

all we can do is wait it out honestly he wont stop until he gets to the age where he realizes this is brain damage

Beyond Neptune: hehe...skip :~)
Nix the Glaceon: psa: stop giving fuzztoast attention
Beyond Neptune: .....wait guys stop giving him attention. GUYS. STOP. STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION. ITS GIVING HIM ATTENTION. STOOOOP.
Nix the Glaceon: -_-

thats my take anyway
You missed the incessant stuffposts and stuffslinging

if you want him to stop being a handicap then stop ENCOURAGING it
he will be handicapped regardless if you feed him

it was an attempt to show yall that this isn't an elaborate ruse. the dude genuinely acts like this and really does Not need to be on here where that kinda stuff is encouraged every single time he posts

stuffty of me to post i know but hindsight is 20/20 unfortunately
I don't think it's a ruse but we can't do stuff about it because we aren't admins

he will be handicapped regardless if you feed him
also trogtor spittin

and if you're gonna say "ignoring fuzztoast won't make him go away" name ONE troll/attention whore who didn't forget off after being starved of attention. oh wait you can't because SO MANY PEOPLE still manage to get every tony thread to like 3 pages or more after 12 years of the same schtick nevermind
Making a thread about him is giving him attention. If you want him to be ignored, then do just that lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LL THIS IS SO FUNNY XD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THIS IS SO FUNNY XD
Remember that one day where you randomly told one of the guys in our discord "Trolling is an art"
and then you said "I'm pretending to be handicapped" after we all pissed you off by messing with you on panpour's server?

funee