Author Topic: Oh lawd. Yahtzee Kinda reviews brawl  (Read 4907 times)

Verdict: Fanboys only

Maybe genuinely playable by kids with ADD drinking shots of redbull and vodka, but for our group of 20-something year old piss heads it just gave us a headache.

He's right, since the only people defending this "sacred" game are the fanboys themselves, especially the biggest Nintendo fanboy on the forums. (ginger)

Yahtzee is now clever. Even with his unrealistic review of Burnout Paradise.
Yes.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.australiangamer.com Port 80

link failed me
At least you get an error, all I get is a blank page with "0" on it.

I'll wait until we get it as an actual Zero Punctuation episode rather than as a review.

After playing SSBB for awile, you learn strategy in fighting, and it becomes very strategic, though it is still funny to watch everyone scramble to get a smash ball.

Also, I've had over 24 hours probally of people over at my house playing SSBB, it is a great game.

Lastly, if you want to get all the charactere fast, there is a way to get them all within an hour.

I mostly agree with him, 4-player brawls are crazy if your not hyperfocused. And the 8-hour story mode gets repetitive fast.

I hated Subspace. The only thing that kept me going was the cutscenes. Otherwise, Subspace was stuffty.

Maybe genuinely playable by kids with ADD drinking shots of redbull and vodka, but for our group of 20-something year old piss heads it just gave us a headache.

He's right, since the only people defending this "sacred" game are the fanboys themselves, especially the biggest Nintendo fanboy on the forums. (ginger)

tails is more of a fanboy stfu

if you  do 1 player you can unlock every character. sonic is the last one. I think. My bro and I beat it like 1 month ago. Its not a really bad game. its probly the best one i played.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 05:32:52 PM by Penguin Mario »

Awnser the bypass the 300 play thing,

BEAT SUBSPACE EMMISARY.

tails is more of a fanboy stfu
Atleast i don't make posts about nintendo every time they sneeze

From my experience playing it, and from watching my sister attempt to play it online, It is the exact same game as SSB Melee.

The only differences are different stages, different music, and some new characters. Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely loving hated Melee with a passion, so I was thrilled when I started playing Brawl and quickly realised it was just SSB Melee for the Wii.