controversial statement s

Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 32768 times)

As an openly biloveual person, Pride Month kind of annoys me.
*Foxscotch appears*
Surprise attack coming from above

foxscotch is approaching
I am posting only because you said this

I am posting only because you said this
Understandable, have a nice day

White girls forget dogs.

if my friend asked me for ice cream and i said he could have only a spoonful but he then has a comically large spoon i would be really upset

As an openly biloveual person, Pride Month kind of annoys me.

why would you as a lgbtq hate pride month lmao what

queer people having controversial opinions on pride month or pride walks just confuses me like wikipedia says i live in one of the best countries in the world but i can not always hold hands with my boyfriend if i want to. i have only ever seen wlw's hold hands before in random public and man ive even seen them doubt doing it too

Linux can be good, But the community is flaming hot circle jerk garbage.

Linux can be good, But the community is flaming hot circle jerk garbage.
honestly not that wrong, some people in the community are cool but there’s a good vocal portion that are elitist as hell and i end up losing a few of my brain cells

honestly not that wrong, some people in the community are cool but there’s a good vocal portion that are elitist as hell and i end up losing a few of my brain cells
here bro you want some of mine

why would you as a lgbtq hate pride month lmao what
queer people having controversial opinions on pride month or pride walks just confuses me like wikipedia says i live in one of the best countries in the world but i can not always hold hands with my boyfriend if i want to. i have only ever seen wlw's hold hands before in random public and man ive even seen them doubt doing it too
Boy, I never said I hated Pride Month. I said I found it a little annoying. I'll give you a list of petty annoyances that vex me about Pride Month. Mind you, this is because I live in America where gay rights have made leaps and bounds and there's not much left to be done in terms of legality, only in counteracting prejudice. And prejudice is extremely hard to kill, and for some people it's completely impossible to remove. I believe Pride Month is important, but it shouldn't focus on first-world countries or where gay rights are already being enacted. I'm also going to reiterate this is purely my opinion/anecdotal and not based on much fact, so don't start foaming at the mouth if you get hurt feelings. 

• Faceless corporations feigning gay pride by putting rainbow flags everywhere and selling rainbow merch, basically just trying to grab as much cash as possible without doing anything of substance.
  • A lot of my friends in my social circle make gay their entire personality and they become almost insufferable during Pride Month, I can't have conversation about building PCs without it somehow being redirected toward loveuality.
  • Because I don't have pride in the fact that I enjoy both lovees. It's just my preference. It's like being proud of the way you enjoy the taste of spaghetti, it's just a fact about who you are.

I've never really had trouble with holding hands with my male partners where I live, I've actually had a few smiles. I could go on, but I really don't want to get even more petty. Again, this is my opinion, and I'm just answering your question.

• Faceless corporations feigning gay pride by putting rainbow flags everywhere and selling rainbow merch, basically just trying to grab as much cash as possible without doing anything of substance.
  • Because I don't have pride in the fact that I enjoy both lovees. It's just my preference. It's like being proud of the way you enjoy the taste of spaghetti, it's just a fact about who you are.
PREACH

your take is fantastic