classic forum theme restoration/site customization?

Author Topic: classic forum theme restoration/site customization?  (Read 454 times)

Heya, not sure if this goes here or in general/help/requests etc but i was wondering if a full classic theme restoration existed
I do have swollow's forum overhaul thing, and apparently master matthew had made something of a pretty faithful classic theme restoration later in that thread but it had an old injector/exploit in it? basically, i'm just wondering if there's a safe restoration theme out there yet for the original layout/look (https://i.imgur.com/ZY1v0JJ.png) with the original category bars, buttons, icons, etc. like what matthew had done

also i'm curious about getting into theme modding/creating themes myself (particularly stuff like changing up the color patterns of sites or its images) myself because honestly, i'm totally clueless about it all (though i do have some pretty light experience with working with HTML/basic site building stuff so im not sure if that helps any) so i'd appreciate any kind of starter tips/pointers
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 02:45:17 AM by Decepticon »

Don't quote me on this, but I'm fairly certain the injector and the actual code that holds the css are seperate iirc.

But like I said, get a second opinion on this