Car Thread v2

Author Topic: Car Thread v2  (Read 14880 times)

im back from my 2 years away from the forums, here are my cars
91 camry
84 Tercel
89 Nissan Pulsar (ongoing 20v 4a-ge swap)
87 Celica GTS race car
Ratty ass celica. That being said, that celica is really loving cool.

I've owned some pretty rad cars since 2019.

1988 Nissan Silvia S12 (Suspected JDM import)
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX GC8 (Japanese Import)
1985 Toyota Corolla Levin AE86 GT-APEX - Late Spec (the green one)
1984 Toyota Corolla AE86 GT-APEX - Early spec (the white one)
1998 Toyota Celica SR (UKDM, one of 250 limited run with a gutless 7A-FE)
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX (UKDM).

Where tf do you live to just get these hot lil rides back to back

the place where I can freely buy import cars before you stupid loving Americans cause the price of jdms to shoot up to stupid levels thanks to your loving "25 year import rule".

Kind of mean might cry

i swear to god why does everyone drive the loving price of anything old and good to loving bullstuff levels
i loving hate ebayheads

The same reason 70s boomer stangs and corvettes are a fortune. Our generation which primarily likes these cars will purchase them at higher prices the more money we end up with. Supra has Z E R O reason to be 35k - 60k but here we are.

you can buy the older supras just fine, they're still around and still look nice. to my knowledge, they're not any of the 1/2jz engines. i think they rep the 7M-GTE engines, not a whole lot of horsepower but they still kick if you tune them right, cast iron so unless you're straight dumping undiluted mixture, they should hold just fine.

Meant the mk4 specifically, but yeah I need me my own garage so i can start having actual fun with cheap old lovely cars.

the jdm gc8 wrx I bought last year was about £3K, you yanks can now import JDM gc8s I saw one of your mouth breathing kind have one up for sale for $12000 for a BASE SPEC WRX.

also forget rep wheels and rota

Meant the mk4 specifically, but yeah I need me my own garage so i can start having actual fun with cheap old lovely cars.
You'll never be able to afford one because of car snobs. You can thank movies for that lol

Ill be able to afford everything I ever want because Im an evil American and im eating all the corolla 86 so europoors cant buy them B)

idk why you Americans love the jdm 86s, its literally RHD gts and without fatass bumpers and has like 4 or more horsepower in the 4age?  plus aren't sr5 corollas really cheap in comparison except you don't have a 4pot.

ae86 bad car

Why are you so loving sour

AE86 BAD CHINESE CARTOON CAR.
there's literally better cars out there for the same or less money and I can say that because I've had the displeasure of owning two.