Smash Bros Community is on fire, and not in a good way.

Author Topic: Smash Bros Community is on fire, and not in a good way.  (Read 1796 times)

https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/hjfv0y/summary_of_loveual_and_nonloveual_allegations/

If you care about Smash bros or the fighting game community as a whole, I highly request you look at the link above, no one deserves to have their story brushed off, this is serious and vile. As someone who’s been playing since brawl at a young age, this genuinely hurts.

It's loving crazy bro. It's crazy how wherever there's underaged children, creeps appear out of the woodwork. Although I'm not a huge fan of professional smash, I feel like I got the stuff conned out of me, especially with Nairo. It seems like the majority of these people, predator or victim, have zero to no parental guidance, and I would not be surprised if another large percentage of them were loveually abused as kids.

The news is/was too hung up on pointing the finger at violent videogames for creating honor students and the like, but what about the loving child enthusiasts that the competitive scene attracts? There is - or maybe now, were - a ton of creep apologists who worked behind the scenes to bury this information in the past, and now that it's all come to surface, we need to do away with them forever. It seems like player organizations attract the most depraved, power-trippy friends whose anti-social and irrational behavior is excused by people too afraid to call them out and too ready to forgive them; can't really think of any appropriate examples right now.

i was about to make a joke about calling the fire department but then i read the thread and holy stuff this is really forgeted

I'm in the Rocket Thunder Melee Hell fb group and I can say firsthand, yeah, it's a total stuffshow

false flags as in inaccurate accusations or false flags as in perps using friends or alts to downplay their actions?

false flags as in inaccurate accusations or false flags as in perps using friends or alts to downplay their actions?

The former in my post, possibly the latter is happening too. I haven't "investigated" those.

apparently stuff's been really blowing up as of the past day or so. most of the major/"famous" competitive smash players are thanos snapped including zero and skywilliams n stuff
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 03:29:54 PM by Mr Queeba »

yoo speaking of child enthusiasts @JiaTheShark why did you groom shizza04?

theres like 3 of these creeps that have straight up confessed in a twitlonger do they not understand that they can be convicted or are they just this dumb

you know people be really trashing these idiots right now but how many of you bet that people will forgive them months later when they return with an "apology" like the projared fiasco

you know people be really trashing these idiots right now but how many of you bet that people will forgive them months later when they return with an "apology" like the projared fiasco

projared actually had evidence that vindicated himself lol