Making script admin-only?

Author Topic: Making script admin-only?  (Read 8723 times)

Uh, I'm sure there are OpenGL rendering tutorials that will tell you exactly how to do what you've just done. Its no amazing feat, trust me.

And don't criticise Falcondude for butting in because you started this argument in the first place by trying to flame me.

that's it huh

you REALLY want to piss me off don't you?

well you know what, i dont need your ice cream. i'm sick of the way you act online, it's a pathetic ruse to make up for your lack of a social life. yeah i may seem strange but that doesn't give you the right to think you're better than me? and what's up with bringing up your genitalia for comparison in nearly every thread you post in? do you really feel accomplished by your genes? yeah i thought so motherpandaer. well you need to listen up. i'm not going to deal with your ice cream anymore, this goes beyond badspot's handling, im taking this ice cream to the real world. let's see how you act then you pusillanimous individual ass bitch, i'll panda you up so bad youll be crying and ice cream but if you start bleeding youre on your own cuz i aint helping you clean that ice cream up

got it friend? dont even think i dont mean this, i will panda your mother until she dies from aids

Who is this incredibly irrelevant and evidently handicapped person?

What is this disgusting waste of space? It sickens me.

Also, .DSO is Binary.

.DSO is not Binary, it is encrypted, apparently in a form thats easier for torque to read(or so I've heard, please correct me on this). .cs files can be encrypted into .DSO to keep those who would edit it away.

Besides, open a .DSO with notepad. You wont see 0s and 1s.(or anything else that could stand in for binary)

.DSO is not Binary, it is encrypted, apparently in a form thats easier for torque to read(or so I've heard, please correct me on this). .cs files can be encrypted into .DSO to keep those who would edit it away.

Besides, open a .DSO with notepad. You wont see 0s and 1s.(or anything else that could stand in for binary)

:cookieMonster:

Also, .DSO is Binary.

Who is this  other incredibly irrelevant and evidently handicapped person?

Uh, I'm sure there are OpenGL rendering tutorials that will tell you exactly how to do what you've just done. Its no amazing feat, trust me.

And don't criticise Falcondude for butting in because you started this argument in the first place by trying to flame me.

that's it huh

you REALLY want to piss me off don't you?

well you know what, i dont need your ice cream. i'm sick of the way you act online, it's a pathetic ruse to make up for your lack of a social life. yeah i may seem strange but that doesn't give you the right to think you're better than me? and what's up with bringing up your genitalia for comparison in nearly every thread you post in? do you really feel accomplished by your genes? yeah i thought so motherpandaer. well you need to listen up. i'm not going to deal with your ice cream anymore, this goes beyond badspot's handling, im taking this ice cream to the real world. let's see how you act then you pusillanimous individual ass bitch, i'll panda you up so bad youll be crying and ice cream but if you start bleeding youre on your own cuz i aint helping you clean that ice cream up

got it friend? dont even think i dont mean this, i will panda your mother until she dies from aids

Please tell me you're a troll.

Also, .DSO is Binary.

.dso (usually will end with ".cs.dso") are binary files, when you run
Torque 2D it compiles all the .cs script files into binary .dso files.

www.garagegames.com/mg/forums/result.thread.php?qt=34062

Ephi, you are fucking handicapped

Actually I looked up the obj file format and challenged myself to write it. I use wrote my own class to handle the data from the file.

Also, .DSO is Binary.

.dso (usually will end with ".cs.dso") are binary files, when you run
Torque 2D it compiles all the .cs script files into binary .dso files.

www.garagegames.com/mg/forums/result.thread.php?qt=34062

Ephi, you are loving handicapped

I looked up the CodeBlock::compile method in the engine, and I can confidently say that I don't think there is any writing of raw binary to the dso file. Anyone can attempt to prove me wrong, but i'm pretty happy with what i'm reading here.

Code: [Select]
(  º   Ú      u   Õ      l     Æ      c     ½      Z   
  ¸      Q   

(taken from starter-fps\server\scripts\health.cs.dso, not complete code, an excerpt)

As far as I'm concerned that isn't binary.

Also, when you run Torque 2D, which as far as I know is a different engine.(their game builder, perhaps?)

On the other hand I could be wrong and it may be encrypted binary or some other strange form I am not familiar with speaking of as binary.

Encrypted yes, binary no.

Just a side note... have you ever made someone bleed and then helped them clean it up waffles? In fact... have you ever made someone bleed aside from yourself?

Edit: Please tell me you're from Glasgow.

After speaking with someone more knowledgeable than I on the subject, here's where I stand.

DSO: binary encoding, no; binary file format, yes.

I can post several resources that explain this upon request.

I looked up the CodeBlock::compile method in the engine, and I can confidently say that I don't think there is any writing of raw binary to the dso file. Anyone can attempt to prove me wrong, but i'm pretty happy with what i'm reading here.

After speaking with someone more knowledgeable than I on the subject, here's where I stand.

DSO: binary encoding, no; binary file format, yes.

I can post several resources that explain this upon request.

Want more proof? Or are you just gonna call Trader an idiot, too?