Blockland Forums > General Discussion

what is the best game mode you have played but isin't hosted anymore

<< < (16/18) > >>

Insert Name Here²:
conan's pload ripoff server

GrenadeSpammer:
This is such a crazy coincidence. I was just going through old screenshots the other day. Seeing all those old servers people use to host made me sad. I could always post some screenshots here to freshen people's memories.

I remember these servers were some of my favorites:

Oholiba's Nuketown TDM
Sailorman's WWII Dogfight
LegoPepper's Dogfight
Legoboss' Survival Horror
Conan's Prison Break
Tezuni's Slopes CTF
Greek2me's Trench Wars
Any of Gravity Cat's servers - TDMs, Endless Zombies, and more
Barnabas' Bunker server - around 100 players at its peak, if I remember correctly.

I started playing this game when I was in middle school, either in 2012 or 2013. It was after the V21 update, I do know that. The first computer I used to play it on broke, and I think I lost everything on it. The next computer broke, but I was able to recover just about everything. I have a screenshot archive on a USB disk. The oldest ones there were taken in 2015, a year after I started going to high school. I may have some before 2015, but I'll have to search the depths of my laptops to find anything.

jarelash:

--- Quote from: Shock on August 01, 2020, 04:14:36 AM ---spade's arcade

--- End quote ---

OfficerKenny:
sugar's family RP

SailorMan:

--- Quote from: GrenadeSpammer on October 17, 2020, 03:00:13 PM ---This is such a crazy coincidence. I was just going through old screenshots the other day. Seeing all those old servers people use to host made me sad. I could always post some screenshots here to freshen people's memories.

Sailorman's WWII Dogfight

--- End quote ---

Woah!  Seriously made my day to see this!

I missed that game mode that was called creeper (?) with the red bricks that would keep growing and you had to survive until the end of the match.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version